Chapter 14 Kiss

This is Mu Yao's first time coming to Bai Ran's home.
 Bai Ran is an orphan. His parents died in a car accident when he graduated from junior high school, leaving him an old small house.
 Although the house is not big, it can provide shelter from wind and rain, but for Bai Ran, he has to earn the high tuition and living expenses by himself.
 So Bai Ran had been working part-time to earn tuition since high school. Because of this, he met Mu Yunze while working in a bar, and the two became friends and later lovers. Then he met Luo Yin, Kan Qinghan, and Pei Yanxing.
 "The room is quite simple, you sit down first." Bai Ran looked at Mu Yao sheepishly.
 "It's pretty good," Muyao said sincerely as he looked at the small but warm house decorated by Bai Ran.
 Bai Ran looked at Mu Yao's raised, delicate face, and then looked at the familiar house. He had the illusion that he had picked this precious rose and had raised it at home.
 Bai Ran poured lemonade for Mu Yao and asked him to take a rest in the living room while he went to cook.
 Muyao, who was bored waiting in the living room, secretly ran to the kitchen to watch Bai Ran cook. The setting sun shone gently on Bai Ran's handsome face, coating him with a golden hazy light.
 "No wonder so many people like him, he is quite worthy of liking." Mu Yao whispered in his heart.
 "Are you hungry?" Bai Ran turned around with a smile and caught Little Rose who was peeking.
 "Ah, no." Mu Yao's face turned a little red, "I'll just take a look."
 "It'll be ready soon. Do you want to help me get the dishes and chopsticks?"
 "Eh? Okay." Mu Yao obediently went to set the table. , being so good made Bai Ran feel itchy.
 Bai Ran did not cook very complicated dishes. He made Coke chicken wings, beef stewed with potatoes, pork ribs and winter melon soup, and stir-fried baby cabbage.
 "Try it and see if it tastes good"
 Bai Ran served Mu Yao a small bowl of pork ribs and winter melon soup, and added a chicken wing and a few pieces of beef.
 Mu Yao took a sip of the soup, and his eyes suddenly lit up. He tried the chicken wings and beef again. They were both delicious, even better than Aunt Li's.
 "Your cooking is delicious." Mu Yao's bright red lips were shiny with oil, which added a touch of cuteness to his rich beauty.
 "You can come as a guest more often if you like." Bai Ran said calmly.
 "..." Mu Yao hesitated.
 He didn't want to get involved with this group of people, but Bai Ran was very kind to him. This kind of tenderness was something Mu Yunze had never given him.
 "Aren't we friends? Don't you think my home is too simple for you to like?" Bai Ran's tone couldn't hide his sadness.
 "I thought you didn't dislike me. If that's the case, I won't force you." Bai Ran's gentle eyes were a little melancholy.
 "I didn't." Mu Yao heard Bai Ran say this and said quickly. "I'm just afraid of troubling you."
 "It's not troublesome. It's settled. You'll come to eat more often in the future." Bai Ran's melancholy was swept away.
 "..." Mu Yao felt like he had been deceived.
 After dinner, Bai Ran invited Mu Yao to watch a movie together.
 Bai Ran's family only had an ordinary TV set, but due to Bai Ran's previous words, Mu Yao did not refuse in order to show that he did not dislike it.
 Moreover, Mu Yao didn't want to go back very early today and see Mu Yunze.
 Unexpectedly, when the movie was about to end, it suddenly started raining outside, so Mu Yao stayed at Bai Ran's house as a matter of course.
 Although Bai Ran's house has two rooms, only one room has bedding, so the two of them have to sleep together.
 While Mu Yao was taking a bath, Bai Ran found pajamas and pajamas for Mu Yao and took off new underwear.
 When Mu Yao came out of the shower, Bai Ran almost looked hard.
 Mu Yao's delicate and snow-white face was made even more red by the steam. He seemed to be too hot. He didn't wear pajamas when he came out. He only wore pajamas that were slightly larger to cover his buttocks. His two slender white legs were pink, which made him feel uncomfortable. People want to lean down for a kiss.
 "I've washed it, you can go." The little rose showed him its charming fragrance without any precautions.
 Bai Ran rushed into the bathroom and ran away in panic.
 "Did it take me so long to take a shower? He couldn't wait so much." Mu Yao doubted his life.
 In the bathroom, Bai Ran's face was red, his eyes were full of lust, and his lower body was raised high.
 Just a little bit, the innocent and beautiful prey will see the hunter's dirty desire for her.
 "Mu Yao..." Bai Ran thought about Mu Yao's beautiful face, soft waist, and the movements of his hands continued to speed up.
 Low gasping sounds echoed in the bathroom, and were covered up by the sound of rushing water.
 Finally, Bai Ran was released thinking about Mu Yao lying obediently on the bed full of his scent.
 Because it took so long, Mu Yao was already asleep when Bai Ran came out.
 Bai Ran looked deeply at Mu Yao, this young master who was completely different from him.
 After a long time, he leaned down and gently took Mu Yao's lower lip into his mouth. His tongue deftly pried open Mu Yao's lips and stuck it in to play with his tongue.
 Mu Yao was having trouble breathing in his sleep, and he whined softly, but Bai Ran didn't quit, and instead became more aggressive.
 When Mu Yao was about to wake up, Bai Ran let him go.
 He went to bed and turned off the lights, left a deep kiss on Mu Yao's neck, and then put his arms around the young man's waist.
 "Good night, my little rose."