Chapter 22 Shameless

It was already bright when Mu Yao woke up.

 Although the curtains in the hotel room were closed, Muyao could still tell from the light and shadow that it was noon.
 Mu Yao's whole body hurt terribly. He wanted to sit up on the bed with one hand, but he couldn't use his waist at all.
 He was half leaning against the bed, the ridiculous scenes from last night flashing through his mind like a movie, and his face kept alternating between blushing and angry.
 He couldn't understand, shouldn't Bai Ran be 0? He had so many 1 boyfriends in his previous life, how could he let him last night...
 Before Mu Yao finished wondering, Bai Ran swiped his card and opened the door. He was holding hot porridge and steamed buns in his hands, with a gentle smile on his face.
 Seeing that Mu Yao was awake, he quickly strode over, put breakfast on the small table beside the bed, and sat next to Mu Yao.
 He looked at Mu Yao nervously, "Yao Yao, are you feeling uncomfortable? I lost control last night..."
 "Shut up." Mu Yao's face turned red and he said fiercely. But it was so hoarse that it was almost inaudible.
 Bai Ran quickly poured a glass of water for Mu Yao, who drank it in one breath.
 Bai Ran quietly observed Mu Yao, but Mu Yao noticed and glared fiercely.
 He smiled coquettishly, picked up the porridge and took a spoonful of it to Mu Yao's mouth.
 "Yaoyao, the porridge is warm and you can drink it directly. It's already noon and you haven't eaten anything yet. Then you can scold me after you finish."
 Muyao opened his mouth to say something, but his stomach made an untimely sound.
 Mu Yao's ears turned a little red, so he opened his mouth and accepted Bai Ran's feeding.
 Mu Yao was originally a young master. He was pampered by Uncle Zhang and the others in his old house. When he was a teenager, Uncle Zhang would chase him and feed him, so he didn't feel any shame in being fed. Anyway, Everywhere in his body hurt, and it was originally caused by Bai Ran.
 Bai Ran fed Mu Yao half a bowl of porridge and a meat bun, but Mu Yao refused and refused to open his mouth.
 Bai Ran's expression was a bit pityful. He put down his breakfast and sat obediently waiting for Mu Yao to lose his temper.
 Mu Yao was originally very angry that Bai Ran took him to bed while others were in danger, but Bai Ran's attitude of admitting his mistake was too good, and his whole body was strange, which made Mu Yao a little at a loss.
 "How could you take advantage of someone's danger last night? Fortunately, I still treat you as a friend!" Mu Yao sorted out what happened, then forced his momentum to get angry at Bai Ran.
 "I'm sorry Yaoyao, but Yaoyao was so beautiful and well-behaved last night, I really couldn't hold it back..."
 "...You, you are shameless!" Muyao's chest kept rising and falling because of his anger. With this movement, Mu Yao slid down a little, revealing a few ambiguous traces on the snow-white skin, and the two red cherry blossoms were also looming because of the ups and downs, making people want to lean over and taste them to see if they looked so sweet.
 Bai Ran crossed his legs calmly, covering up Xiao Bai Ran's excitement at seeing such a vivid and beautiful scenery.
 The more Mu Yao thought about it, the angrier he became, and he raised his hand to slap Bai Ran. When he waved his hand near Bai Ran's handsome face, he suddenly remembered Mu Yao's red and swollen eyes when he looked at him in confusion, aggrieved and sad in his previous life.
 His slap could no longer fall.
 Just when he wanted to retract his hand, Bai Ran quickly pressed his face against his soft white palm.
 "You..." Mu Yao was stunned and wanted to pull his hand back, but Bai Ran grabbed his slender wrist and hit Bai Ran's face moderately.
 "Is there something wrong with you?"
 When he wordlessly withdrew his sore hand, he found a bright red hickey on his beautiful index finger. It looked like someone had done something good last night.
 "You are a dog, right?" Mu Yao was really angry to death from Bai Ran.
 Bai Ran suddenly smiled happily. He hugged Mu Yao and hid Mu Yao deeply in his arms.
 "Yaoyao, I was very happy last night. I don't regret it. I like you, I like you very much."
 Muyao's eyes suddenly widened, and he suddenly became panicked.
 What's going on? Aren't Bai Ran and Mu Yunze a couple? Why did he say he likes me?
 Mu Yao couldn't think straight and let Bai Ran dress him up and took him out of the hotel. .
 He didn't notice that there were many messages and missed calls on the notification bar of his mobile phone, all from a smelly person named Mu.