Information

The characters (age):
·Kye(86 cuz it's a backstory or the past life)
·Dilys(84)
·Otto(124)
·Anyan(108)
·Bay Zanyak or Zan(219)
·Cyrus(203)
·Venus(130)
·Karmil(452)
·Yurina(447)
·Kyla(158)
·Kan(17)
·Frank(17)
·GL(18)
·Ashlyn(17)

(There are more characters but not for now)

Types of Magicians:

1.normal/simple magician: They are just normal magician who is a son/daughter of two magicians or a mage and human, and their magic is simple(for example Otto, Anyan, Dilys, etc)

2.special magicians: They are magicians who has extra magic than a normal mage has like floating, teleporting with portals or without, walks throw walls and stuff like gosts, and anything else you can imagine. They are also called special magicians cuz their parents are a magician and a demon/ghost/etc(except another mage or human) or one of the parents is already a special magician.

There's also a rare type which is "Royal magician" and that will be for another chapter or my 2nd serie.

Things about magicians' ages: if a mage is for example 157 yo means as a human age he's around 28-27 years old(they grow faster than humans in the age)

Some Characters informations:

💜Kye: He's childish, cute, sensitive, overreacting and he is always with Bay Zanyak cuz he has no parents and Zan took care of him since he was 15 yo so he calls Zanyak "paps"(aka papa)

❤️🖤🤍Kan & Frank & GL: They are friends! Kan & Frank were friends before and he(Frank) introduced Kan to GL cuz they live in the same house

💙Bay Zanyak: He's cold, grumpy, protective(especially with Kye) but also gentle & kind! He tries to hide the feeling he has cuz he likes to live like an EMO(I didn't mean it but he doesn't act like that all the time, he just barely smiles for some personal reasons)

🖤💜Cyrus: The leader of a magicians group which is composed of Zanyak, Otto, Kye, Anyan, Dilys and Venus!

💜💜Karmil & Yurina: They are husban and wife, and they are the rulers of the Magic Kingdom! (nothing much to say about it🤷) Kyla is their eldest daughter they have another son who has gone missing!

This all I've got to inform you about! I'll make an announcement if i forgot about something!
Bye bye!