Chapter I:"Meeting a magician"

3rd person POV:

Kan was still sleeping in his cozy bed, doesn't want to get up. It was around 8 AM.

•Melissa(Kan's mother):"KAN!! GET UP IT'S AROUND 8:35 RN!!"
•Kan:"Ugh...MOM!! IT'S SUNDAY, THERE IS NO SCHOOL TODAY!!"

Melissa was having enough of how Kan keeps forgetting about his meetings with anyone, so she just stood where she was and waited until......

•Kan:"OH FREAK!! I FORGOT I HAVE A MEETING WITH FRANK!!"

Kan realized he has a meeting with Frank so he immediately jumped from the bed and quickly put on his clothes and got down stairs. Kan look at his mom who was staring at him with a smirk.

•Kan:"Why didn't you tell me sooner mom!?"
•Melissa:"You only told me to wake you up, not remind you abt your meeting! Besides, you didn't tell me who you're going to meet"
•Kan:"I'm going to meet Frank in the center of town!"

Kan was putting on his shoes and jacket too while answering his mother.

•Melissa:"Oh! Alr then! Remember to come home before lunch!"
•Kan:"I know, I know"

Kan approached his mom and kissed her on the forehead as a respect (that's what my mom told me)

•Kan:"BYE MOM!! LOVE YOU!!
•Melissa:"Love you too!!"

Kan hurried up to the center of town to meet up with Frank so he won't hear all his(Frank) complaining abt him being late again.

Frank POV:

It was 8:40 AM, it's still early for me to go meet Kan since I live really close to where we're going to meet. I was putting my shoes on and I saw a blue light in the corner of my eye, I looked up to see what was it and apparently.........It was the blue, round-shaped crystal that my parents gave me before they died, floating in the air. But it wasn't just a crystal, inside of it is the magician that kept me safe after the incident with my parents since I was 10 yo and GL knows about him cuz I told him and I trust him.The blue crystal glowed few times meaning the mage is talking to me, and I was the only one to understand it because he taught me these signals.(I'm going to write what was the crystal saying but in the story it's shining like I said earlier. //...// means the mage inside the crystal is talking and {...} is what any character is thinking about in their mind)

•The crystal://Where are you going!?//
•Frank:"I'm going to meet my friend Kan!"
•The crystal://Can I come with you?//
•Frank:"What!?"

I was actually surprised by his request, did he forgot that he can't be seen cuz if anyone live here sees a magician around, they will tell the entire town and they are gonna try their best to trap, catch & burn them down(like villagers do with witches), since there's a theory going around says that magicians kill humans and use their souls so they get stronger to rule the world. But I don't believe it since me and GL have known a magician for 8-7 years.

•The crystal:{What's taking him so long to answer?=_=}
•The crystal://Hello? Are you a statue or smth? Cuz I wasn't talking to the walls!//
•Frank:"Oh! My apology, but don't you know that you can't be seen infront of humans?"
•The crystal://I have a human form Frank! But since I'm stuck in this crystal for 8 hours you can just put me in your bag//

I just kept silent thinking abt his suggestion, maybe it's not a bad but the thought he might get caught is risky. Eh he's a magician after all!

•Frank:"Alr then!"

The crystal flew up while glowing repeatedly, I knew he was happy abt it cuz he like spending time with me. I'm like his 2nd son after ???