Chapter II:"The crew"

Kan POV:

After Bay Zanyak threw me into the portal, I was just screaming then I've been thrown out of another portal and I ended fallen on my face(Just like Pur when the big hands chased him). I got up on my knees and I heard the portal close, I looked behind and it was that bastard magician. I swear I won't forgive him for throwing me into the portal!

Zanyak looked at me when he came to my left and he walked away, he didn't even bother to apologize. I was seriously pissed off.

•Frank:"Finally! We are here!"

I was still on my knees, my hands on them. I looked up after hearing Frank's words...my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open, There was a damn big building that looked like a mansion! I was frozen in my place, THIS magician has a damn mansion for himself!!?

•Frank:"Come on Kan! Let's go!"
•Kan:"Huh? Oh! You go first, I'll come in a sec."
•Frank:"As you wish bestie!"

Frank gave me a slight smile before going inside and it makes me happy to see him living happily after everything that happened...I was daydreaming about some of our past memories until I heard finger snaps(I guess it's called like that). Bay Zanyak was standing infront of me while I was zoned out, How I didn't notice him when he got infront of me!?

•Bay Zanyak:"Are you gonna sit on the floor for the entire day?"

I just realized I was still sitting on the floor. I couldn't stand after what happened, I was holding my left leg out of pain.

•Kan:"I think...I twisted my leg, after YOU THROW ME into the portal!!"

Zanyak just glared at me like an asshole I want to punch. But then, his gase...Softened? He got closer to me and kneeled down, he put his hands on my leg to check if there was injuries or anything. I was surprised by his action however it felt like he's not the type of person who likes to be cold, aggressive and lonely...It's like he's caring and wants to help but he doesn't show it!

•Bay Zanyak:"Does it hurt badly?"
•Kan:"...!? Oh no, it hurts just a little bit..."

I smiled nervously and rubbed the back of my head. There was silence between the two of us while Zanyak healed my leg with his magic and it helped!

•Bay Zanyak:"Does it feel better?"
•Kan:"Hm, surprisingly it does!":)
•Bay Zanyak:{...he's...kinda......cut-WAIT!! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!!??}
•Kan:"I thought you hated me..."
•Bay Zanyak:"What!?"
•Kan:"You hate humans! And I'm one of them, so I thought you did hate me"
•Bay Zanyak:"I don't intend to have feelings for mortal humans, I did this because you're Frank's "Bestfriend" as I can see"

After what he said he got up and started walking to the big mansion that I forgot abt for a moment. He signaled to me to follow him and I did what he said(what he signaled actually😒).

...

...WTF!!??

...HOW DOES HE LIVE HERE!!??

And again I. Am. Totally stunned by the decor of the mansion, it's like living in a castle, WOW!!!

There are 2 floors:The 1st floor and the 2nd floor that has the bedrooms I guess. My eyes were wide open by the beauty of this place.

•Frank:"See? I told you it's not bad!"
•Kan:"Not bad indeed..."
•Frank:"Wanna take a look at the place while we're waiting for the others?"
•Kan:"Okay!^^"
•Bay Zanyak:"I'll be in my room if you need me Frank."
•Frank:"Okay, bye Zan!"

Bay Zanyak then turned around and went towards the stairs to go to his room. And I just realized that his appearance changed, he's now wearing some kind of a formal clothing: a blue bow tie, blue shoes, etc. And...He has horns too!!? Wow, guess we have something in common!