MARJORIES WHAT???

I was sat up in the bed panting the time was 3:07 I had just woken up. I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. I threw up multiple times before hopping in the shower to wash off. I turned on the shower head and turned around to see Reece.

"I heard you throwing up do you need anything darling? " he asked. Before I could answer I ran to the toilet to throw up again. Reece held my hair back.

"I'm going to go get a pregnancy test" he said. I nodded and went into the shower. After I had finished showering I got dressed for work. Reece had just got back with the test. I went to the toilet and did the test. I was shaking waiting for the answers. Reece held me tight he was shaking. Seven minutes passed and the test had finished. I lifted the test. Positive. Reece looked excited. I gave him a huge hug.

"I-im gonna be a father" he said. He smiled. I looked up at him.

"And I'm going to be a mother. " I said. He could see the happiness on my face.
We went and got some water because I was still throwing up. I drank and felt a lot better. I threw my clothes on and got ready for work. Reece gave me a lift.

When I got to the office autumn was already working.

"Your late" she sighed.

"Sorry autumn" I said. She looked up at me.

"Why are you so happy today? " she asked. I couldn't tell her yet.

"Oh uhm nothing" I said.

"It's clearly not nothing" she sighed. "How far along are you"

"What do you mean?" I responded hastily.

"Marjorie I know your pregnant I had that much shock on my face when I found out" she said.

"YOUR PREGNANT? " I said.

"Looks like the cats out of the bag" said a voice. I turned around and Carly was there.

"GET BACK TO WORK! " I said