what the fu-

"When do you get off calling me sweetheart and second of all who the fuck are you?" I said.

"Oh marjie you haven't forgot me have you" said the voice again.

"Holy shit is you fletcher isn't it " I said through gritted teeth.

"The one and only marjie" said fletcher.

" you bitch." I muttered.

" oh marjie I just need a chat" he said.

"Not from you I'm not" I said.

" I heard you got a new boyfriend" he said.

"Husband actually. Get on with it you have 2 mins" I replied.

" still feisty aren't you" he said. " Anyway I bet your still missing me. Missing everything about me. I bet you never got over me" I sighed.

"Just a matter of time before you come back to me" he continued. " meet me at the bar in ten mins or you won't have a husband left". Fletcher had way more power than reece so I agreed. I walked to the bar where he was waiting outside.

" hey sweetheart " he said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in.

"Get. The. FUCK off me" I yelled.

"Calm down sweetheart we aren't done" he said. At that second he pushed me into a car and climbed in. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I tried pushing him off but it was too strong.

" push me off again and I'll end your fucking life" he whispered. I sighed but that wasn't the end. He tried getting on me so I punched him in the face. He put a gun against my head and held the trigger.

"Give me your phone" he said. I pulled it out. I heard keys clicking as he messaged reece.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your wife is almost dead
Your next too.

Lavender purple
Dandelion yellow
Come to 54 West avenue to say hello
If not feel the blow

You have 10 mins.
Until you arrive marjie is mine.
I'll make her life a living hell.
You might even be able to hear her yell

Yours truly
Fletcher
🖤