<3

In the passing days life went back to normal for me.

I woke up next to reece as usual and went to check on the girls. They were fine as usual so I took them downstairs for breakfast. By now they were at least a month old. And I was due to go back to work. I ran upstairs said bye to Reece and drove to work. I was greeted by charlotte and Mia who bought me some flowers. How lovely of them.

"Hello my love" I said to carly as she walked in.

"Hey marjoraaaaayyy" she said. I missed her voice. She gave me a hug before walking out again. Jodie walked in. I hadn't seen her in months so it made me happy. She was talking about what she'd been up to before Eric came back.

"For God's sake jodie those seeds aren't gonna plant themselves" siad Eric . Jodie walked out and I was left at my desk.

I was filing reports when my phone rung. It was reece.

"Hey gorgeous" he said.

"Hi my love how are you?" I asked.

"Good thanks. I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping later to get more stuff for the house?" Reece asked.

"That would be wonderful my love" I said. We said goodbye and he hung up.

***************6 hours later***********

I finish filing the reports and I helped carly lock up the nursery for the night. I walked out and reece was waiting in the car. I climbed in and he grabbed my thigh before driving off.

"Have you heard the news" he said.
"No?" I mumbled.
"Apparently your crazy ex got murdered" he said. I looked up. We carried on talking on the way to the mall. Reeve pulled up and we got out. He locked the car and we started walking inside. He grabbed my hand as men kept looking at me. He made me instantly feel safer. We walked into b&m  where they had a sale on bathroom decor. I bought a couple plants and we headed to Costa and ordered our usual coffee. I had a flat white and he had an americano. He got a little cream on his lips so I wiped it off. We finished the coffee and paid before walking out. He grabbed my waist while we were walking. We ended up walking to a high end clothing store. He let go of my waist and starting browsing the clothes. I found a gorgeous black dress and went to the changing rooms to get changed. The dress hugged my body perfectly so I put it in my basket and reece came out of a changing room. I heard him giggling and I turned around to see him wearing a sparkly rainbow dress. I giggled slightly before he ran off to get changed. We paid for everything before driving home. We arrived at home and I jumped onto the bed. I was so tired after working in the room today.  Reece helped me get changed and we laid in bed. I gave him a big hug and he put om bridgerton so we could rewatch it. We snuggled and I slowly fell asleep.

These lot are so cute! I have been a bit busy but I'm getting back into writing. Im going to scrap the sequel and just do more chapters in this story.

Upcoming stories-

Marjoreece the sequel

My heart of glass.

Mialotte eternal lovers.

Mi amor.

It all fell down

Empires the tale of Queen lizzie.

(I have been a huge fan of ldshadowlady for years and I thought this would be perfect!)

Just had an idea -

My Galway girl

A story about clodagh and sorscha.