Page 4, The Last Minute

Unbeknownst to Diane, Derrick never left and saw the stalker entering through her bathroom window with a cleaver in hand. Derrick was sitting in his car at the time, and so he grabbed his gun. Rushing as fast as he could, he barged in through the bathroom door, and proceeds to blow the creepy old man's fucking brains out all over the god damn wall, with his fully loaded double barrel shotgun! Diane screams, "AGHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DERRICK!?!?!?" Derrick coldly says, "He had that one coming.." Derrick snatches the shower curtains away, and calmly tells a butt ass naked Diane, "Look, you'll thank me later because I just saved your fucking life." Diane drenched in blood, and covered in brain matter freaks the fuck out. She angrily screams, "YOU FUCKING PYSCHOPATH!!" YOU KILLED HIM!! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE!!! PLEEEASE!!" He puts his hand over her mouth, and tells her, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT!!" I JUST SAVED YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!" LOOK AT HIM, HE WAS TRYNA KILL YOU!! HE HAD A CLEAVER!!" Diane calms down for a brief moment and says, "What? What do you mean??" She looks down and sees the big ass cleaver and a headless man... Diane yells, "HOLY SHIT!! YOU WERE RIGHT.." Derrick blankly says, "Good, now you must help me bury the body." Diane angrily says "YOU GOD DAMN PYSCOPATH, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" Derrick coldly says, "You don't have a choice, it's either that or I leave no witnesses. I ain't going to prison for the next 20 next years for saving your pitiful life. Diane angrily yells, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Looking her top to bottom, Derrick bodly says, "Now put on your clothes, we have to go..."