Page 6, Lose Lose Situation

Both Derrick and Diane go to the trunk of the car, and they struggle to grab the body of the stalker because the corpse is seriously overweight. 10 minutes go by, and it's quiet as a mouse. Derrick breaks the silence and says, "Holy shit dude, I DO NOT remember him being this fucking heavy!" Diane giggles a little. Derrick responds by giggling, too. Derrick replies after that, saying, "See, now that's the spirit! I told you, we're in this together now.. There's no turning back.." Diane angrily replies, "I HAD NO CHOICE YOU PYSCHO!" Derrick blankly stares at her and states, "Yes you did, you coulda' chose death... I only had 1 bullet in the chamber, and if you didn't tag along with me, I would've shot myself. I would never hurt you, Diane." An infuriated Diane yells, YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YOU TRICKED ME!?" Derrick calmly says, "No I did not, technically, you did this to yourself. You should've known better.." Diane angrily charges at Derrick with a shovel in hand and exclaims, "I'LL KILL YOU!!" But Derrick is quick, too quick in fact, he effortlessly dodges her attacks without breaking a single sweat. Derrick yells at her saying, "Stop it!" Tired and exhausted from 5 minutes of trying to kill Derrick, Diane sighs and says, "You didn't have to kill him, ya' know, but now you doomed us both..." She begins to cry, and Derrick sternly says, "Relax, nobody saw us. I made sure of it." Horrified and distraught, Diane screams, "YOU FUCKING PYSCHO!! WHO ELSE DID YOU KILL!?" Derrick simply says, "Nobody... At least not yet..." Diane sighs in serious relief, and says under her breath, "Thank God.." They finish burying the body and hop in the car. Just before they are about to leave, something really unexpected happens...