𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Today, I'm sending Cha Hyunsu to find supplies for us outside." Eunhyeok informed the walkie talkie, but she didn't answer.

On the other side, Bora was preparing stuff to bring down as she heard the information from Eunhyeok.

"Is that guy crazy? This building already has so many monsters, and they're sending him outside?!" She muttered as she put some supplies inside of her bag. She had been scouting the area with her binoculars and had seen several sighting of monsters near the vicinity. They didn't need to go out if she shared her rations.

They didn't need to die an unecessary death.

"Cha Hyunsu is stuck in the basement. I'm going down there with a team to rescue him."

That information really struck her nerve. It was obviously a trap. They're all going to die. It seems like she didn't have much time to think as she picked up her torch and her weapons, quickly taking her backpack and walkie talkie before bolting out of her door.

She didn't have time.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The way down was more time consuming than she thought since the elevator wasn't functioning. She had to be careful going down flights of stairs while being wary of her surroundings,  but her earphone picked up nothing. She had to go through several string traps that were set up without wanting them to ring .

She got down to the first floor in record time through the main stairs, which door was barricaded from the other side. She cursed to herself as she banged the door open. Thankfully, she was strong enough to do so, and immediately ran to the manager's office to see the CCTV cameras.

She had passed by some survivors because of her mysterious presence, and they had went to go notify the others in the daycare.

Bora put her bag down and scanned the table quickly for information to see a map. She analyzed where the basement was, and looked up to see that the team that was sent underground was being attacked by monsters.

She immediately ran to the basement, following the route of the map and loaded her weapon. She heard commotion from the daycare. People was screaming about a monster currently on the first floor attacking a survivor.

It seemed that she needed to make a detour as she heard a girl crying.

She was stopped by an old man in front of her who stared at her and her weapon in understanding. It was similar to his weapon.

"Go. I'll handle things here. You go help them, they might need you more than I do."

Bora nodded at that and ran as fast as she could to the basement.

The team was being chased by monsters using the car. They had hit some sandbags and was stuck, so they needed to get out of the car.

"Here!" She shouted, catching the attention of the survivors. They immediately went to her direction carefully, with her turning the flamethrower on. She caught sight of an injured Hyunsu being carried, and a guy carrying a crossbow. He seemed to notice who she was and nodded at her, signalling her that they're safe behind her now.