Chapter 10

Silena bowed down as Chiron came with a group of other demigods behind him. Most looked shocked, clarisse was really annoyed but probably not because she had lost 5 drachmas. Percy and annabeth came as last. Jackson had a sort of seagreen glow around him. The same color as the sign in the air. "Artemis." Chiron said "Goddess of the hunt, chastity and the moon. Luna daughter of Artemis, you may rise." Everyone looked at her bewildered. "Daughter of artemis that can't be." "That's worse than being unclaimed." "Artemis isn't allowed to have children." Campers said all kinds of stuff, looking at luna as if she was a monster. Luna quickly got her dagger and walked away, everyone staring at her.

I know Artemis doesn't get kids and isn't allowed to so don't go and hate on this story

She got her stuff from the hermes cabin and took it. As she walked towards the Artemis cabin it shined a beautiful silver. Inside animal pelts covered the walls and a big pelt was used as rug, other than that everything was basically silver. The bed was really comfortable but Luna was to stressed to sleep. Nobody came to check up on her probably all to busy with the kid of the big three. Percy jackson his arrival ruined luna's life. He took away her only two friends she had left and needed to be claimed the exact same day as her. A soft blof was heard at the door. As luna looked a small bag was laying there, she stood up and opened it, 5 golden coins were in the bag. Clarisse could be seen walking away towards the hermes cabin.

That night luna slept terribly and that means didn't sleep at all, Annabeth came looking for her in the Artemis cabin at around 10 am, to say goodbye before going on the quest, but Luna was gone. Annabeth walked away and said goodbye to Luke before going to thalia's tree. Grover and Percy were waiting there already. "Wish me luck thals." With that annabeth walked towards the two boys and left. Luna watched as she left with her new best friend.

That entire day Luna got weird stares from everyone. Everywhere she went commotion started, people whispered insults, some actually said them to her face. Because of this luna spent most of her time in the arena or in the forest. Making sure to not entire the bad parts of it. After being at camp for seven years she knows her way around and in which spots people never come. She sat on one of the branches of a big tree behind the Artemis cabin and watched how everyone went along with their day. "You know it's not your fault." She looked next to her where the voice was coming and saw... Draven, he had his scar and everything. "That everyone leaves, it's their fault." "Why are you here?" Luna asked confused. "I'm here because you are here." "You're just an image in my head then." Draven chuckled "You could say that." Luna looked at her big brother with a smile, a somewhat sad smile. "Why are you here now, it's been three years." "Who else is here with you right now." "Odysseus." Once again Draven had to chuckle. "Nobody, indeed. Also you haven't slept last night so you're incredibly tired." "I guess you're right." "Now know I'll always be watching over you, luna." With that Draven disappeared and luna was left alone again.

She climbed out of the tree and went to her cabin. In a box under her bed she had kept a few special things to her. She got it out from under the bed and opened it. Her sword and dagger were placed on top. Being a gift from Draven and Abigail. The bracelet she had gotten when she turned five was also in there, the ring she got was always worn. The bracelet was way to small now but the charm of artemis shined a bright silver. Then at last was a green winter jacket, one that used to be from Draven, she had gotten it when he had passed. She put it on, it was still way to big. She put it back into the box after cuddling with it a little. It had still Dravens smell all over it. Abigail would have kept it but couldn't when she joined the hunt so it was passed down to Luna. It had been two years since luna had seen Abigail, though she wouldn't have changed much because of the hunters immortality. She missed both her not blood related siblings. She then fell asleep being extremely tired.

After a few hours she woke up because of the sound of the dinner bell. She stood up and put the stuff away and pushed the box back under the bed before running towards the tables, taking her spot at the Artemis table. Whispers were still going around as most people looked at luna as if she had just murdered and eaten one of the campers right in front of them. She took some food and burned an offering to Artemis. "Watch where you're going, you worthless piece of shit." "She's a daughter of Artemis ofcourse she can't do anything right." Two guys from the hermes cabin said. "Shut up, you two." Travis said as hit them both on the head.

Luna walked back to her table and started eating. She could feel the many sets of eyes piercing her back. Whispers were going around everywhere. Luna at in silence as there wasn't anyone to eat with and quickly went to the arena.

After a few hours of training she went to bed. Still thinking about Draven and about everything at camp. "It won't get better will it." She hit her foot against the bed and a note fell from the top bunk.

Hey luna, I'm leaving for a quest I hope you'll be alright and hopefully see you soon. Also Percy is really strong and I guess sort of cute but whatever.

Annabeth

Luna looked at the note, "That stupid jackson, why does he always have to take the spot light." She thought to herself before she went to bed.

This was chapter 10 hope you all liked it. It isn't a very long chapter but wanted to post it before June so. Also two amazing people made art for me, their YouTube chanels will be mentioned under the art.

 Also two amazing people made art for me, their YouTube chanels will be mentioned under the art

Luna, made by: That-Dam-Reader @That-Dam-Reader

Draven, made by: Nick @Crazy_Nick12

Word count: 1100