Chapter 12

Luna saw Luke teleport just outside of camp, next to thalia's tree. She sprinted towards him making it just before he leaves. "Luke, Luke, please. Wait." Luke turned around and looked at Luna. "Please, stay. Come on this is your home. Our home." A tear fell from Luna's eye. "D-don't leave too." Luke looked at Luna. "I'm sorry but no. I can't. We are just puppets to the gods, you know that." "And I also know that you're my family, you are the only one I have left. Luke just please please stay." Luna walked closer to him trying to get his arm. Luke hit her to the ground using his sword, she classed her stomach as she fell on her butt. She looked up at Luke and saw the same terrifying look in his eyes as she had once seen in Draven, when he had used his powers. Terror came over Luna as she looked at her brother. Over coming her fear she tried to grab Luke's hand one last time but he moved away, turning and doing a step away from Luna as she fell to her knees. "Then take me with you." His gaze slightly softened as he looked at her bleeding stomach "I'm sorry Luna, but you don't understand the dangers out there, I do. And you're ten I won't take you with me." As Luke walked away Luna screamed after him. "LUKE, LUKE." Still on the ground she watched him leave, tears streamed down her face as her brother disappeared into the night.

During all this percy was found and brought to the infirmary. Luna went to her cabin not wanting to be in the busy room. She had a kit with bandages and cleaned up her wound first. The cut wasn't all to deep so it wasn't a problem. She cleaned it up and bandaged the spot. It was still bleeding but less than when she had just gotten cut. As usual no one had paid attention to her and only paid attention to Jackson. A small track of blood was left by Luna, as Will saw this he came towards the Artemis cabin. "Hey you alright." He said knocking on the doorframe. "I'm fine, already cleaned it and bandaged it up." Luna had turned and smiled at Will, he nodded and smiled back, walking away from the cabin. Luna fell onto her bed, her stomach hurting way to much. Luke had probably been right about Luna not knowing the dangers outside of camp, after all she had been here for seven years, not even remembering the outside. Luna put on a new shirt, a black turtleneck without sleaves, and she got out the box and opened it, placing her sword onto her belt and her knife in a hidden sheathe on the side of her jeans, so she could easily grab it in a fight. She looked into the box again and saw the bracelet, she got it out and put it onto her jeans. The Artemis charm had stopped shining finally. The last thing in the box was the jacket of Draven. She took it out and put it on. Then she jerked off her camp half blood bead necklace, breaking it. She threw it on the bed and watched it bounce. After that she took out a piece of paper and a pen.

Annabeth I'm sorry to leave you. I have to go. Don't come and find me.

Luna.

She put the note under the necklace. Together with her camp half blood shirt. She checked if she had left anything and found the never ending grape supply she had gotten from Dionysus when she was young. The god may not like teens but he has a small soft spot for young kids. She had been eating some and now only had three refills left, in the right conner was a three pointing it out. She put it around her belt together with a bag of her money, only drachmas but quite a lot of them. She also kept a few in the inside pockets of her jacket do they couldn't all be stolen at once. For the rest she only had a few camp half blood shirts in a box. She got out of her cabin and walked towards the border of camp halfblood. The sky was dark and it was probably passed curfew. She looked at the tree one last time and turned around. Watching over camp half blood, she saw Annabeth run from the infirmary to her cabin. Jackson was probably still in there. Rain fell from the sky outside of the border but didn't hit camp half blood. Once again Luna turned around and walked out of the border. For a second she looked back at the place she had called home for so long,  and smiled. "I now know how you felt Abigail, I'll find you and Artemis for the answers I need." Then luna walked away into the dark night, the rain coming down onto her.

I know this chapter is short but it was the perfect ending so I just had go do it. I hoped you enjoyed and that you will enjoy the rest of this story.

Word count: 877