35| The same figure

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Driving from mall to their back home. Eva messaged Yn to directly come at Kim's Mansion as they shifted their belongings already.

After she sent the information, she kept her phone back and sighed as her lids fall down.

Eva exactly knew the disapproval of Yn in at the topic of shifting their home. Yet, the (h/c) headed agreed, which made the brown headed suprised.

Eva knew Yn was planning something and knew too that they won't live in that country for a long time.

But what she didn't know was Yn was here for a specific reason, a specific mission.

She opened her eyes as her brown eyes scanned the car from the front seat.

As Yn left they were only five people. Jennie insisted driving the car while Eva sat beside her. The three girls behind them.

Eva sighed inaudibly and put on her regular smile.

After a while, they reached the Mansion and they pulled the car in the garage. Some of the guards came and took the item packages from them. And in suit the boys' car came in garage too.

They made their way in and sat on the sofa, exhausted. Some maids came and gave them water as they relaxed themselves.

"Eva, did you informed Yn too?" Jisso asked the younger girl to which Eva nodded with a smile.

"I did, eonni. She will be here in few minutes, I guess." Eva spoke with a grin.

The girl recalled the events and arrival of a specific person, which, certainly, made her happy.

"Eonni, what's with the grin?" Rosé asked Eva, as the girl was slightly terrified by the latter's psychotic grin.

"Oh! It's nothing. Just someone special is coming with Yn."

Others didn't mind much as it was not their business, yet they had a little curiosity inside them.

Time passes by quick as they were in their comfortable clothes sitting in the living room and enjoying themselves.

The girls showed Eva her room, which was painted by beautiful baby blue colour themed. The large bed was attached with the wall as TV place on a stand on the opposite one. And a beautiful painting of a scenery attached on the above.

The room had two doors, as one was the entry/exit and other was the bathroom which, too, was a blue coloured theme.

The bed covered with blue and white blackets and pillows and a bluish headstand on the back of the bed.

The side stand of the bed had a single lap, and a blue and white coloured wordrobe placed neatly on the last corner side of the bed.

And on the opposite side of the wordrobe, stood a study table with cabinets to place books, photos, or other items.

When Eva asked the girls of the blue theme, Rosé and Lisa sheepishly smiled as they told her how they asked Yn earlier of her likings.

When Eva insisted taking a small peek in Yn's room, they led her to the room beside her's.

Eva looked inside as the room was plain white. White walls, white bed and pillows and white wordrobe.

Later Lisa showed how the lightings were of different colours, as if they choose purple, the room with reflect purple colour and it will be of that theme.

Rosé further exclaimed that they weren't much close with Yn and didn't know her likes and dislikes, so they did the best they could.

Eva reassured that she will like it and they all made their way downstairs, where the boys were already situated.

At the present moment, they all were busy with themselves. Either talking or doing other stuffs.

Just then a car honk took their attention, later someone rang the door bell and a maid soon opened the door.

The two figures came in view of the people present in the living room, effecting all of them to abruptly stood up.

Eva grinned at the second figure of a person they were patiently waiting for and took glance of Yn too, who had inverted hand's elbow with the latter and a smile on her face.

The Kims were watching the figures with wide eyes as they sighed in disbelief.

The same figure, same Bob Cut silver hair, sharp siren forest green eyes. And the same black coloured fashion.

There's no doubt it's her.

Especially when she's standing infront of them.

Most of the Kims' crush.

"Hey everyone, myself Kim Alexander. Or you might know me as Alexander Evens." The forest green eyed girl spoke in her deadly deep voice with a smirk of her face.

" The forest green eyed girl spoke in her deadly deep voice with a smirk of her face