Devouring a hashira

Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji couldnt believe she ended up becoming a demon, through it did save her life from being killed by a demon ironic enough. Her appearance change with her hair wilder, nails long and painted, her breasts became bigger where her uniform top golden button pop open, and her boobs were nearly spilled out. Her personality changed somewhat but she still the same Mitsuri she knew herself as.

She hated it through, but she was given no choice.

Now she has to eat Shinobu in order to defeat the upper moon two, who killed her sister and old friend of hers: Former flower hashira Kanae Kocho.

She has to gain more poison than she already has when she was eating those flowers with Shinobu, so she has some immunity to poison as a demon as she realized.

Nezuko gave her a sad glance before looking at Mitsuri again with a stare that she couldnt express.

"Ready for her plan into action?" she had ask the older demon who nodded, looking down at the decreased insect hashira. The upper moon had the chance to kill Shinobu, but didnt get to eat her as she believe Muzan requested to personally come apparently.

Loser.

Didnt even get the chance to devoured her best friend who happens to be her gorgeous meal.

Mitsuri nearly slapped herself. That was her demon side talking, not her..damn.

"You have to remember?" Nezuko said softly "Kanao isnt here but she knows the gameplan according to her so.." she squeezed her hand tightly "go for it" she finished. Mitsuri gave her a watery glance "Thank you Nezu" she spoke softly.

"Im sorry my friend for what Im about to do, but this is for the greater good" Mitsuri whispers before she leans to kiss her best friend. She then pulled back and put Shinobu's corpse into her chest, her head in her breasts before beginning to absorbed her.

"Thank you for having my back Nezu" she leaned to kiss the demon girl who close her eyes. After a brief moment, they then broke apart while staring at each other. Shinobu's corpse was halfway, leaving her head the only thing.

"Goodbye Shinobu. Hopefully we meet again one day as humans" Nezuko patted her head before it fully absorbed by Mitsuri.

Her haori, butterfly clip, and sword was the only thing left of her.

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

A butterfly that looks like Shinobu's hairclip appeared suddenly.

Nezuko knew what that meant.

Clearly Mitsuri's belch and butterfly gave it away.

Mitsuri had devoured Shinobu Kocho.

"I eat the pillar girl, a hashira, my best friend" Tears sprung in Mitsuri's eyes "I know she planned this but I feel so gulity about it" She felt the corpse inside of her, heavy poison she felt and grew stronger because of it.

Nezuko hugged her "Dont feel guilty. Shinobu plan this right? She wants us to succeed by killing that upper moon that killed her sister and you were the one that can put a stop to him" she softly kiss her "I know you can beat him Mitsuri, I have faith in you" she smiles softly.

Mitsuri hugs her "Thank you Nezu. What will I ever do without you" she whispers "I would have lost it if you werent here with me" she said. 

She then glanced at the haori, sword, and clip and gave her items to Nezuko "Take these while I take Shinobu's for now" she instructed as she put the hairpin and haori on "We gotta find and kill upper moon two" she looked determined.

She felt more poison lacing inside of her and for sure she was getting stronger.

Thanks Shinobu..for allowing me to eat you for the greater good as much I regret so much...

I love and miss you already..