Chapter 1

Steve had a fight with Natasha. And he wanted both our help. He came in all flustered and frustrated. I calmed him down and asked what happened. They had been working out together and unfortunately Steve had said something that made it sound like men were better then women. They had a big fight and now here he was.

The whole time, Bucky just sat on his desk in jeans and a Tshirt, messing with a tiny robot and trying his hardest not to laugh.

You never were very good with the ladies. He said after Steve had finished.

Steve glared at him, but Bucky just laughed. I wasn't laughing, but I could see the humor. Poor Steve. He should be very careful what he said around Natasha. She might just beat him up.

Apologize. That's the only thing you can do. Don't argue. Its your fault for saying it, so you have to apologize. She may have made a big deal about it, but you started it. So now you have to apologize. I said.

The door slammed open and Natasha burst in.

I need your help! Steve and I..... She said. She stopped when she saw Steve. I will come back later!

No! Wait Natasha. Steve said. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I think your just wonderful. Please don't be mad at me.

Four seconds later they were making up with a kiss. I smiled and winked at Bucky. But he wasn't there . I spun around. He wasn't there! I wondered where he went.  Suddenly, I felt something tickle the back of neck. I turned around and Bucky's lips met mine. I pulled back after a few moments. He shrugged.

They started it. He said glancing at Natasha and Steve who were now smiling at us.

I grinned.

All right that's enough. I do have a job you know. I said to everyone.

Everyone grinned. Steve and Natasha left the room saying something about going to Starbucks. Bucky winked at me and went back to fiddling around with his robot. I grinned and checked my e-mail. Suddenly, I stood up and clutched my stomach.

No! NoNoNoNo! How did he find me?! I screamed, backing away from the computer.

Bucky jumped down from the desk and looked at me worriedly. He reached me not a moment too late. I collapsed and everything went dark.