Party

It was just supposed be a simple party with Steve. That's all. But then things got crazy. Some friends of Tony came and it only went downhill. That's why Bucky and I left early. I was only slightly disappointed. I never liked parties, but this one looked promising.

Bucky must have seen my slight hesitation. When we reached my office to get some paperwork, he grasped my hand and closed the door.

" What are you doing Bucky? It's late and we have work tomorrow." I said with a sigh.

His hand went around my waist and he interlaced his other hand with mine. He then began to move around the room in a slow waltz.

" You know, back in my day, we partied a little bit differently. We danced like this and the music was nothing like what Stark played. I would rather dance here with you know, then have stayed all night and danced with people who had had one too many." He whispered in my ear.

His voice was so soft and caring. It could melt my insides to mush. I relaxed and let him lead me around the room. He twirled me in and out of his arms before leaning me back so far that my long hair touched the ground.

His lips found mine in a soft gentle kiss, and it took my breath away. I kissed back. My hands found his hair and entangled themselves in the long mass. He gently stood me back up without breaking the kiss and his hand rested lightly against my cheek, his other hand was in my hair. We came up for air but only for a moment.

As we kissed, he gently waltzed around the room, his lips early leaving mine. I felt him smile. He bent down and whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my skin.

" Isn't this better then that loud ruckus?" He asked.

In answer, I threw myself into his arms and kissed him deeply. I couldn't lie. This was better.

AN: SO I DID THIS KINDA AS A SORTA ONE SHOT. NO I AM NOT CONTINUING JUST YET BUT EVERYONE WANTS ME TO. AND I DIDN'T WANT A RIOT SO THIS IS MY PEACE OFFERING. ENJOY!!!!