Braids and Ponytails

I didn't mean to. I just did. He was sitting on the floor, playing with a new robotic thingy. He had just showered, so his hair was still wet. I ran my fingers through it. Then I began to French braid it.

Hr didn't seem to mind. Then I did a fishtail, then a bun, then a ponytail. I put it in a bun again. I liked it like that.

" Are you finished now Love?" He asked turning around to look at me. The way he talked to me made me shiver.

I nodded.

" Good. Because its your turn." He said.

Before I had a chance to protest, I was sitting on the floor and Bucky was playing with my hair. And he was good. After several different hairstyles, he settled on an elaborate four strand braid.

" How do you know how to do all this?" I asked, shocked.

I was looking in the mirror, admiring his skill, when his arms snaked around my waist. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled.

" I don't know darling. I just remember somehow." He whispered into my shoulder.

I turned around and pout my mouth close to his ear.

" It's wonderful. Just like you." I whispered.

He kissed me, his lips saying more then his words could. His arms were still wrapped tight around me. He broke the kiss after a few moments. Then he kissed my nose. It was his favorite place to kiss and you loved it. Then... You tickled him.

He tensed immediately and began to laugh, fighting you for control. After several moments, you were the one begging for mercy when he tickled you. After a few minutes, he planted a kiss on your lips and then ran around the room, yelling for you to catch him.

I grinned. I sprinted after him, laughing.