Chapter 1 - Kevin

My ex Kevin just moved out of our flat, I really loved him but I just couldn't stop myself . I was unfaithful. Oh well, it's over now.

"Can you move this one down to the van?" He says pointing at a box with his muscular arms.
"Um- sure" I say, flustered. I didn't think that he would speak to me

After Kevin is packed off, I fell straight into my bed. "Mm Kevin" I thought. I was horny, really horny. I reached for my vibrator and switched it on, it felt good, like endless pleasure. I opened my phone to a picture of him. Fantasising of him pounding into me. "Oo Kevin!" I moan "Kevin Kevin Kevin!" I scream, climaxing.

All of a suden, the door swings open. It was Kevin. He had caught me, but his face turned from shocked to horny.
"Let me show you how a real man does it" he says pulling his shirt off and climbing onto the bead. He tosses away my toy and rips his trousers off, revealing his hard yellow cock. He whispers into my ear "I'm gonna fuck you until your pretty face falls off."

He slips a condom on and teases my entrance. I'm dripping wet at this  point. He slides his cock in and out. Until moans out, "Oh God!" he thrusts into me as my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. Did he hear my moan his name? "Ride me" he whispers.

I climb on top of him and begin to bounce up and down. Taking all of him.
"Oh that's it!" He yelps.
"Oh God! Oh God oh God oh God!" I scream.
I go faster, he screams and moans but I'm not done yet.

"Oh Stuart!" I say, finishing.
"Wait WHAT!" Kevin yells.
He pushes me off of him, his cock still dripping wet, I put my hand on his chest as he begins to shout, "Did you cheat with him?"
"No-"
"Honesty, do you love him?!"
"No!"
"Then why did you scream my brothers name?!"