Chapter 4 - back with him

The door swung open quickly, Kevin walked in, a scowl across his face.
"What did you do?!" he asks, marching towards me.
"I'm so sorry I got drunk"
"I'll kill Stuart that prick!" he grabs my hands protectively.

"It's fine Kevin, don't blame Stuart!" Bob says. Kevin doesn't even bother to acknowledge Bob. It's clear the three siblings do not get along with eachother. Kevin takes my hand and drags me down the hallway, into his childhood bedroom.
"What are you doing!" Kevin shouts
"I-"
"Don't flirt with my brothers!"
"I wasn't I-"
"You belong to me!" he caresses my neck and starts to undress.
"You're confusing me, are we together or not?"
"You're just too good, I can't resist," he kisses me. "But you'll get your punishment, don't you worry."
At this point I'm too horny to think about our issues, all I can do is moan.
"I wanna fill you with my babies."
"Oh-"
"Don't worry baby, it wont hurt."
"Oh Kevin, oh fuck." I moan.
He thrusts himself in and out of me. Slamming me against the wall. I think of Bob in the room next door, he probably went downstairs as soon as he heard us. I see photos of Kevin as a child on the wall as he pounds me against it. "I'm gonna come!" I say. "Good girl." he says. He comes inside of me and falls onto his bed. I snuggle next to him and kiss him on the cheek. I notice the door is still open and Stuart is outside. He winks at me and smirks. I tap Kevin's shoulder, alerting him of the intruder. "Stuart what the fuck!?" Kevin shouts.
Stuart walks away.
"I'll deal with it." I say, getting out of the bed and pulling on a pair of Kevin's childhood dungarees, which fit me perfectly, and following after Stuart.