Chapter 9 - Oh Bob

When I awoke, I was sitting in Bob's lamborghini, parked outside my flat. 

"How did you know where I live?" I ask

"A little birdy told me." 

"Uhm okay."

He stokes my hair again and kisses me softly on my cheek.

I get out of the car. It's freezing outside.

"I don't want to be alone right now." I say. 

He nods and I grab his hand. We walk inside together.

I through Bob's coat on the sofa as I walk in. I go into my bedroom and put a shirt on. I rub my sore leg, its gone bright red from Stuart's whip. At this point I'm too tired to care. I fall into my bed and Bob lays down next to me.  I hug him tightly and begin to fall asleep.

The next day, I wake up in bed and me and Bob are still spooning. I roll around to face him. He was already awake. "Are you okay?" he asks, stroking my hair.

"Yeah," I say, still a bit flustered from last night. "I think I need a pregnancy test"

"Wait what!?"

I look at him and his face brightens up. "Do you think you're pregnant !"

"Maybe."

"I'll go buy you a test right now!"

Bob enthusiastically gets up and runs out. He seems more happy about this than I do.

Five minutes later, Bob comes back with a test in his hand. He passes it to me and put my index finger up to his lips, shushing him. He was too hyper. I got to do the test.

Its positive.

I walk out of the bathroom with a stone cold look on my face. "Bob, I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God! I'm going to be a dad!"

"It might not be yours."

"Then it will be mine in spirit."

"I'm glad to see you so happy but I-"

"Oh my God! Oh my God!"

"I'm getting an abortion."