Chapter 7 - Dude stop looking

I sit there in pleasure as Bob licks my wet pussy. I hold onto his hair. I jolt up everytime his tongue goes in and out of me. Then he moves to my clit. He swirls around his toungue and I let out a loud moan. I want him inside of me.

"I want your dick." I say.

He pauses 

"You sure?" he says. I nod and begin to take off his prada trousers. He stands up and hits his head on the car roof "Ouch." he yelps. I yank off his pants and he immediatly thrusts inside of me. I moan again. 

"Such a good pussy." He whispers. He thrusts in and out of me getting faster and faster. I see Kevin walk down the driveway. At that point, I couldn't care less. My mind was too filled with pleasure to worry about him. He spots us and stares. I don't acknowledge him. I only want Bob. He speeds up. It was clear he had not seen the intruder. My pussy tightens around him, I was about to cum. We both finish and he finally notices Kevin.

Stuart walks down and stands next to Kevin. He taps on the window and points at Kevin, I could hear his laugh from inside the car. 

"Shit." Bob says.

I roll down the window as Bob climbs off me and retrieves his clothes. I pull up my panties and put on a bra.

"What the actual fuck!" Kevin shouts. He's so protective of me, I hate that. 

"We are not together. I can sleep with who I want!" I say. 

Stuart looks at me and smoulders whilst Kevin's expression changes from confusion to anger. 

"What about us?" Stuart says.

"No!" I shout, "Enough, Stuart you're a dickhead that comes home with a different girl every night!" I could see the hurt expression on his face but I didn't care. 

"And you... Kevin you're a narcassistic, overprotective douchebag!" 

Kevin opens the car door as I lean back onto Bob. Kevin grabs me and begins to lift me. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I shout. 

He looks over to Stuart and they smile at eachother. "We're gonna teach you a lesson." Stuart says

"Wait leave her alone!" Bob shouts, getting out of the car and marching towards Kevin.  Stuart steps forward and strikes Bob across the head.