Accident Without Cause.

*slides in*

heeeeeyyy pookies

thought yall would enjoy this

just for context

Phighting- a game where there are humanoid white demons with a selected colour, each in possession of an object/weapon that they use to fight with. They either phight, heal or more. (i may be wrong i havent played or looked at the wiki in a long time)

The Mandela Catalogue- an internet series by Alex Kister about dopplegangers which a false angel (Satan himself, Alt Gabriel) created to make all hell break loose on Earth, the main characters being the 4 main victims being Cesar Torres, Mark Heathcliff,  Adam Murray and Jonah Marshall.

also as usual, TMC is a dark fandom so be warned of what you're getting yourself into

enjoy
________________________________________________________________

"Please calm down-" Medkit struggled to hold down Cesar, Cesar only squirming more. "WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FRIENDS PINCHES PUTA??" Cesar kicked around. Medkit sighed and put his syringe gun  down. 

"Will you PLEASE calm down and listen to me." Medkit looked like he was on the verge of actually snapping and just shooting Cesar. Cesar's chest was heaving in and out fast, once hearing the tone of the phighter, he finally decided to calm down. "Fine." Cesar backed up into a corner on the stretcher, Medkit clearing his throat.

"Where do I even start.." Medkit glanced over the other humans beside Cesar, the other 3 still passed out. "So. As I was saying. I was in Crossroads helping Subspace babysit his Biografts when one of the phighters tell me they saw something. So I follow them and see 4 humans, passed out and I dare say, looking as if they were beaten to a pulp." Medkit finally managed to explain. "So a couple of them helped me bring you back to my office to patch you up. Will you please sit still while I heal you." 

Medkit picked his syringe gun up again, causing Cesar to flinch. "How can I know you won't kill us." Cesar hissed, backing away more. Medkit hesitated, retracting the gun. "You can only trust me or suffer your wounds. And by the looks of it, I don't think you can make it far without proper healing. So it's either I heal you or Vinestaff, Boombox or Subspace does. And I can guarantee you that it is not the most fun experience being healed by them." That was a lie, but he was half sure that Subspace would kill the phighter he was supposed to heal instead of actually healing them. 

"The choice is yours, human." Medkit leaned back on his chair, folding his arms. Cesar glanced at the gun, at Medkit, then at his wounds. His wounds looked bad, like someone had tied him to the end of a car and drove off with him. He glanced at his friends. Not so different. They all weren't in good condition. "..Fine. Please don't make it hurt.." Cesar held his arm out.

Medkit nodded, picking his gun up, aiming it at Cesar. Cesar closed his eyes tight and looked away. But the shot wasn't that bad. Cesar opened his eyes eventually. "See? It wasn't that bad." Medkit put his gun away, sensing Cesar unease with him gun.

"Well if you were me, and someone was holding a gun and wanted to 'heal you', you'd think they were going to murder you on the spot." Cesar quietly protested. Medkit chucked quietly. He had a point there. Medkit sat beside Cesar's bed on his office chair. 

"So..what's your name?" Medkit tilted his head. "Cesar. The one in a grey hoodie is Mark. The one with a black hoodie is Adam. And the one with dyed hair is Jonah." Cesar started to calm more. He could trust the demon, right? He had every chance to kill him, but he wasn't. Cesar sighed in huge relief, knowing that he and his friends would not be in danger.