SIX

[i tried to make this a two way scene so when theres a "《》" it means its switiching from the tattoo place to the flower shop or the other way around :)]

《》

[The Next Day At Work]

"You kissed?!" Michael shouted.

"Yes! Yes! Quiet. I dont want the whole world to know." Luke whisper-shouted.

《》

"Ash! You did not kiss the tattoo dude in front of everyone in public!" Calum squealed.

"Why? Is that bad?" Ashton asked, slightly worried.

"Yes! People could have fainted over how cute you two are!"

Ashton laughed at hia friend's comment.

《》

"Soo... how was it?" Michael smirked, nudging Luke slightly.

"It was...good." Luke replied simply, smiling slightly at the memory.

"Good? Good?! Really?"

"Ok. Fine. It was... it was.. amazing." Luke's smile grew wider.

"It was literally like I was in a movie. Like, the whole world around us froze just to let us have that one moment..." Luke said, thinking out loud, not caring if Michael would judge.

《》

"So how did it feel?" Calum asked.

"It was cool." Ashton smirked, knowing his comment would annoy his co worker.

"Ashton Irwin."

"Fine. Fine" Ashton paused, thinking about how to explain the moment.

"It... it was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had with someone. It literally felt like I was floating. In a good way, of course." The boy smiled, biting his lip at the memory.

"Well then. I want to see how you feel when you have sex with each other then." Calum said calmly, causing Ashton's cheeks to flush red as he turned to face him.

"Cal!"

"What? It's gonna happen."

"I'm so not telling you if it does."

《》

"So are you two a thing now, or?" Michael asked.

"Well, I think. I mean technically..."

《》

"I mean, we are, but I don't think me and Luke see it like that. It's more like-"

《》

"Friends that cuddle and kiss..." Luke continued as he jotted down numbers.

《》

"That kind of thing." Ashton said to Calum.

"Aw. That's sweet. You two are adorable."

《》

"I must admit. You two are a pretty cute couple."

"Thanks Mikey. That means a lot coming from you..." Luke smiled.