34~MY WHOLE WORLD ~

THANK YOU.... THANK YOU....
SOOOO MUCHHHH... FOR 10K +VIEWS

LOVE YOU ALL🧸🥺

ABHIMAAN'S POV

NEXT DAY

I woke up and saw my jaan still sleeping.

I get up and kissed her forehead and then her tummy.

Then i went towards gym ..

After gym.

I went inside the room and saw my baby talking to our baby while getting ready.

"You know baby your papa is very good .he loves us so much but i knew i am gonna be your fav...... "She said while crassing her belly.

"Hellooowww madam . I am baby's fav okay.." i said while walking towards her .

"Oh come on maan. I am mommy of baby and i am the fav.. soo youuu shutup.... she sais while getting up from her place.
And then i saw her she is looking soooo cute in that dress ... she is soo fucking cute..

 she is soo fucking cute

(HER DRESS)

i went towards her and kissed her forehead..

"Be ready today your all day is mine " as i said these words her head snapped towards me.

"We are going some where maan" she asked me with hopefull eyes.
And i noded.
As i noded she hugged me .

"Achha baba aaram se uchlo matt itna" i said and she stopped jumping like kid.

AFTER SOME TIME

"Maan where are we ggoing" she asked me thia for the 50th time.

"You will get to knew jaan . Okay jut 1 min .

After parcking car we went outside and i tookher towards the place and she scremed after seeing  setup.

"OHHH MYY GODDD MAANNN " she sais while hugging me.

I

took her to picnik and  there is also art picnik 
After that we spent some time there and she started drawing sometng on her canvas

She is looking so cute while painting.