chapter 2

It's officially been 2 weeks and just awkwardness has filled the castle. I can't believe I have to be arranged to marry. Of course I saw Amber got an arranged marriage, yet she was happy about it. I just couldn't of seen this coming at all.

It was about 3pm and Baileywick came to my room and asked to escort me to the main entrance. Of course I followed to where I saw my mom and dad standing there.

Maranda:" Sofia as you know since your 18 you must be married and well...here was your match"

Mom and dad moved to the side and there stood Hugo and his dad. HUGO after all these years of not talking. He looked really cute...BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT.

I looked at them for a few seconds to process before going and curtseying "good afternoon" just after Hugo took my hands and kissed it. He then escorted me to the dining hall for lunch.

Hugo's pov:

I heard we were going to enchansia for lunch and I remember my fight with Sofia. How stupid it was to be fighting over something as small as we did. On the way their though my father told me how he and the king matched us based off of when we were younger at royal prep.

I was shocked.

As she came up she looked...amazing and curtseyed so I grabbed her hand and kissed it. This was gonna be long....