Chapter 3; High Schoolers

2013, January 7th.

Cyru decided to do his plan on this school year/semester. He wanted Rowan to taste his own medicine. All Cyru is gonna do, is to be more popular than Rowan and begin his step 2 there.

_School grounds_

Cyru:" All i gotta do is to be more popular than Rowan. Just spread false rumors about Rowan, that will make others hate him. It's gonna be so easy.." Cyru mumbled under his breath. Making sure no one will hear him saying these things to himself.

"Can't wait to see your face Rowan. The rumors will spread and you will be at your fatality." He murmured.

" Actually..I might start a fight, that will maybe bring my popularity up..eh, Sure.." He added.

_Hallways_ 11:03am

When Cyru saw Rowan walking in the hallways, he went up to him.

Cyru:" Hey, remember when you got into a private conversation between me and a girl? " Cyru asked.

Rowan:" Yeah, Why? What about it?-.. Omg, did you guys break up? Haha.." Rowan said to Cyru.

Cyru:" No? We're just friends you bitchass. We were never dating to start with. What about you? You still single? " Cyru said to Rowan.

Rowan:" So? You too." Rowan said, completely ignoring Cyru's question.

Cyru:" Unlike you, i have a dating history. Meaning i've dated someone before, but you? You dated literally no one because of your damn attitude. " Cyru said to Rowan.

Rowan:" Oh, is that why you went up to me? Just to brag? Remember when yo girl said "No need to rush life." or sum idk. " Rowan said to Cyru as he rolls his eyes.

Cyru:" Woah there, no need to create a "fuss". " Cyru said, referring to the past when Rowan used that word/phrase.

Rowan:" Oh, finally using my excellent words ey?.. You're the one who's creating the fuss. Not me. " Rowan said as he crosses his arms.

Cyru:" Excellent? What's so excellent about the words you've said? It's just some ordinary words. Commonly used by others. And that sentence you said? It's similar to mine when we bumped into each other in the park. " Cyru said to Rowan. As he narrows his eyes, bringing up the past.

Rowan:" Whatever Cyru. No one wants to hear your voice. " Rowan said to Cyru.

Cyru:" Whatever Cyru, No one wants to hear your voice." Cyru mocked Rowan. "You sound so stupid. You know, there's no one in this world who likes your voice either, so i guess we're equal. " Cyru said to Rowan.

Rowan:" Wtf?.. What are you planning Cyru? I can obviously tell you're planning something by this tone. " Rowan said to Cyru as he pushes him to a wall. Causing Cyru to fall down.

Cyru:" Heh..Why would i tell you? It's none of your business. " Cyru said to Rowan as he stood up and left Rowan.

Rowan:" Shit Cyru, you dumbass. What the fuck are you planning?" Rowan said to himself.

Cyru then went to the boy's bathroom. Planning on spreading the rumors this afternoon.

Cyru:" He's on to me..Eh, who cares? No one will believe him after i spread these rumors. And also this audio of him saying such things.. You got what is coming for you Rowan." Cyru whispered to himself. He went outside of the boy's bathroom and ate his lunch. When he finished, he acted like it's some ordinary day.

_Gym_ 3:32pm.

When it was Gym time, Cyru went to spread about these rumors about Rowan. Sure, it isn't real nor true. But it'll give enough hatred and attention that Rowan will drop from his popularity and his so called "Fame". He told specific students about these rumors. Because those "specific" students likes to gossip. Meaning they could spread these false rumors all around the school in no time. He also sent out the audio to those students. They didn't know this was all planned by Cyru, they just assumed it's just some information about Rowan that needed to be spread around. Of course, Cyru didn't told them about this plan, since they're not good at keeping their mouth shut. Which is one of the reasons why Cyru picked them.

After Cyru did all of those, he just continued on with P.E.

_School's Gates_ 4:50pm

:" Did you actually did it? " The girl, who is friends with Cyru, asked.

Cyru:" Yeah, i had enough of coward's bullshit. " Cyru told the girl.

:" Glad, I've had enough of that guy too. He always bragging about all his bitches. " The girl said to Cyru, sounding annoyed because of Rowan.

Cyru:" Haha..For real. " Cyru said to the girl. He laughs, they talk until one of them arrives home. Cyru really hoped his plans worked..

Cyru sighed..

Cyru:" We'll just see tomorrow or next week i guess. " Cyru thought to himself as he walks into his house. Half of him regret doing it. But the other half doesn't regret it at all.

...

..

.