twentey-five.

chapter twenty-five, caught

     EARLY ON INTO THE RELATIONSHIP, Rose and Aaron decided it would be best if they didn't say I love you, at least not then. However, both knew damn well that they were in love; it would never go away. Still, they have yet to say it, even three months later.

Nothing but good news had been given since they made it official; Chantelle was leaving the Moulin Rouge! Thank god, Rose didn't know how much she could deal with Chantelle's constant flirting with Aaron.

Speaking of, Rose and Aaron decided to tell their friends, family and cast mates. There was no use in hiding, they were good actors but not that good. However, they decided it would be best to not tell the public. They wanted to keep it to themselves for a little longer, they didn't want all the nasty rumors and opinionated people ruining their realationship.

Today, Aaron decided to suprise Rose on a date. He decided to take her out to a nice restaurant, one they knew that they wouldn't be caught at. Although, they did have to be a bit quick as they had a Broadway show they would be seeing afterwards. And quick they were, as they had just left the restaurant.

"You know, you look beautiful. Have I told you that?" Aaron nudged Rose, causing the girl to blush and smile. Rose rolled her eyes playfully, nudging him back.

"Only about a thousand times," Rose joked, smiling up at her boyfriend who she was oh so in love with. Aaron smiled down at her, his heart thumping in his chest. He just couldn't hold it in anymore. Aaron quickly grabbed her arm lightly, dragging her into an alleyway. It wasn't the most ideal, but he needed to say it.

"I love you," Aaron whispered, looking down at Rose. People passed, not giving Aaron and Rose a second glance, too engrossed in their phones.

"Aaron- are you sure?"

"More than anything," Aaron said, scanning Roses face for any sign of disgust or discomfort. What he instead found was a bright smile.

"I love you too," Rose smiled, leaning up to press a soft kiss to Aaron's lips. Soon enough, the kiss turned into more than that. You couldn't separate the two, no matter how hard you tried. Aaron trailed his lips from Roses swollen ones to her neck, sucking and softly biting the skin.

Rose sighed out a breath, her hands tangling in his hair. She quickly felt a familiar heat travel between her legs, and for a second she thought that her and Aaron should just abandon the Broadway show. They should just go back to her place and show each other how much they loved one another. But no, they couldn't. Not only did they have a show, but it was too early...right? Right, it was too early for those thoughts and feelings. That didn't stop them from occurring, though.

Aaron left a trail of hickeys and love bites all along Roses neck, causing her to gasp and push him away.

"Aaron! People are gonna see those!"

"You have hair," Aaron teased, placing his hand on her hips. Rose quickly grabbed her phone, opening the camera and checking the marks. It was like he was a vampire, love bites coated her neck. "You know you liked it," Aaron whispered, pressing a kiss to her lips once more.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Oh am I?"

"Mhm," Rose glared at him, playfully of course. She quickly put her phone back, noticing the time. The two quickly departed from the alley and headed to the theater.

Unbeknownst to them, paparazzi had gotten word of the two in the area. Unfortunately, the paparazzi found them rather easily, capturing photos of the two lip-locked lovers. They also caught photos of Aaron's lips on Roses neck, and of Roses neck after Aaron was done with his assault.

By morning, any theatre fan out there would know of the relationship between Broadway stars and cast-mates Rosalyn Seymour and Aaron Tveit.

Numerous people showed support, happy for the two of them. Only some fans did show their hatred for the couple—mainly Rose as the fans were high school girls who were obsessed with Aaron.

Thankfully, Rose and Aaron were okay with their relationship being outed. Surprisingly, both had been thinking of it recently and just never got to talk about it. Although, Rose was a bit upset that people got to see the hickeys that decorated her skin. What did Aaron do? He gave  her more, some in places that no one but Rose and himself could see.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
short but oh well