epilouge.

epilogue, goodbye my friends

   AT WHAT POINT DID ENEMIES BECOME FRIENDS, go back to being enemies, then become lovers? Don't ask Rose or Aaron, they still had yet to figure that one out. What they did figure out, however, was how wonderful life was with each other in the world. Get it?

Rose and Aaron's story, although rocky, confusing and difficult, would become one that many of their friends who knew the story told. Often times, when they would tell the story, there's would be one question asked. "What is love?"

Aaron and Rosalyn Tveit were the definition of love itself, and their lives only replicated that. Their early on realationship was filled with hatred, then it turned into a friendship. That friendship switched back to hatred, and that hatred transformed into something beautiful. Love.

A year after Rose and Aaron married, Rosalyn recieved amazing news. She was pregnant! Aaron, of course, was ecstatic. Aaron was one of those guys that couldn't let their pregnant wives do anything, even early on. It was a bit frustrating, but Rose grew to appreciate it. She felt loved, and she knew her baby felt loved as well.

On December 4th, 2024, Aria Tveit was born. She was a healthy, happy and loved baby girl, that Aaron and Rose fell in love with immediately. Aaron proved himself to be a spectacular dad, and Rose a natural mother. Aria fit right into the stereotype of a 'daddy's girl' as she was obviously obsessed with Aaron. Her first word was even 'dadda', much to Roses dismay.

Not long after Aria, Rose fell pregnant yet again. This time, there were a few more complications within the pregnancy, resulting in a premature baby.

On October 9th, 2026, baby Rylan Tveit was born. He was also a happy and loved baby, and while he was healthy for the most part, Rose and Aaron were told he wouldn't survive four months. That marked a dark period of time for the Tveit family. However, they all made it through, including Rylan. The doctors were wrong and he lived, and the only health issue he managed to escape with was asthma.

Rose and Aaron raised Aria and Rylan to be fluent in French, and to become great people. And they did, they truly flourished in life. Aria became a well known author while Rylan became a chef with his own restaurant. Everything was perfect.

Overall, the Tveit family was a happy, loving family. And for most of their lives, nothing bad really ever happened....until, Rose was sixty year old. She was diagnosed with stage four brain cancer, and that ultimately lead her to her death. About two weeks after that, sixty-five year old Aaron died of a broken heart.

Rose and Aaron, although messy at first, were truly soulmates. One couldn't live without the other, as proved by Aaron.  Their lives were happy, filled with love and joy and success.

This marks the end of their story, so, goodbye my friends. Let love find you, like it found our dearest Rosalyn and Aaron Tveit.

THE END.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
I'm actually sobbing. I'm gonna miss writing abt them sm.

Special thanks to:

shimaduhh   For voting on every chapter, commenting and responding to my questions I post!!

They have a Enjolras book (and yes this is ME PROMOTING) AND ITS SO GOOD. GO READ IT. NEOW.

I want to thank everyone for reading this book and baring with me when I wrote smut bc I'm NOT GOOD AT IT BUT OHH WELL.

MY UPCOMING BOOKS:

Utter Devotion - Aaron Tveit
Fate - Derek Klena

GO AHEAD AND CHECK THISE OUT!! THEIR DESCRIPTIONS ARE PUBLISHED!!