Bio of Reio

Here's the detail about Reio...

Ultraman Reio (character)

《Human Form》

《Ultra Form》

《Ultra Form》

Information

Alias: Reio

Type: Antihero

Transformation Item: Battle Riser

Age: 5,600 years old

Height: 173 cm (human form) 50 meters (ultra form)

Weight: 215 kg (human form), 33,000 ton (ultra form)

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Unknown Planet (World of Reionic)

Race: Ultra/Reionic (artificial)

Status: Alive

Family: Ultraman Tregear (main genetic template)

Affiliation: None

Occupation: Kaiju Hunter

Appearance

In his human form, Reio is a handsome young man with black, white and bluish hair with long bangs at each side of his face, and bright blue eyes. He is tall and muscular.

In his ultra form, Reio is a blue Ultraman. He has a muscular lean body with blue and black stripes, silver diamond like chest protector, and an orb like color timer, the Reio Orb. He have his Battle Riser at his right hand.

Personality

Reio is a ruthless, passionate and cruel person. He love to fight due to his own wish, and his instinct as a Reionic. Reio dislike weakness, and will brush off things he view as boring. He doesn't bother doing anything besides fighting.

However, Reio is no coward. He don't attack weak beings nor attack without provocation. He don't run when he fighting stronger opponent, always stay to fight because his pride and ego. Reio wish the thrill of fight so he do whatever it takes to win.

As a Reionic, Reio don't bother to care for his monsters. Because he hates weaklings, Reio always change his monsters whenever they failed his expectations. If his monsters failed him, Reio will either abandoned them or let them die in battle.

History

Reio is an artificial being that created by an alternate Reibatos, a Reionic necromancer, who wish to rule the universe he lives in. Without the presence of Ultras in that world, other beings can do whatever they wanted.

Leaving Reio to fend for himself, Reibatos expect him become stronger and he did. Reio become a powerful Ultra and Reionic, having his name heard all around most of the galaxy as a fighter. As he grew, Reio learn much more about the universe he lives in.

Transformation

Reio tap onto the Battle Rizer, and insert the "Reio Card" which allow him to transform when he engulf in lightning.

Power & Abilites

Artificially created by Reibatos, Reio is meant to be the "Ultimate Reionic" and the strongest being. Reio grew to become a powerful fighter and an excellent monster tamer. Reio is a very powerful fighter, always using martial arts when fighting against stronger or bigger opponent than himself. Besides light, Reio can be count as a pure "energy" or lightning being as he can uses electricity to charge himself up.

Lightning Reio - By gathering energy within his hands or his legs, Reio throw a punch or kick which shoots lightning blast.

Blast Cutter - By compressing energy in his hands, Reio can create an energy slash like guillotine.

Thunder Orb - By gathering energy within his palms, Reio create a sphere of lightning.

Battlenizer Monsters

Unlike other Reionics, Reio's Battlenizer is in the form of a bracer. Though he is limited to three kaiju like others.

Saramandora (primary monster) - The Regeneration Monster, Saramandora, is the main monster that Reio uses. He is the only monster Reio bonded and care for while he don't care about the others. Being the strongest in his arsenal, Saramandora always reach Reio's expectations and become far stronger the more he fight.

Weakness

Reio has no exact time limit, as his Reio Orb only signalling when he is weakened. Beings or machine that can absorb electricity can harm Reio simply by absorbing the energy within him.

Trivia

• Despite originating from another universe, Reio's DNA templates all taken from the beings from the World of Land of Light.

• Reio have more monsters before, but he keep switching from one to another if they failed him.

• Despite being artificially created, Reio is recognised as a real Reionics.

• It is possible that one of Reio's genetic template also came from Ultraman Orb due this is circular orb like timer.