Bio of Sirius

Here's the detail about Ultraman Sirius...

Ultraman Sirius (character)

《Human Form》

《Ultra Form》

《Ultra Form》

Information

Alias: Sirius Reiblood the 9th

Type: Antihero, villain (sometimes)

Transformation Item: None

Age: 8,500 years old

Height: 190 cm (human form), 52 meters (ultra form)

Weight: 230 kg (human form), 35,000 ton (ultra form)

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Unknown (presumably Earth; World of Reionics)

Race: Ultra/Reionics

Status: Alive

Family: Unnamed Parents (deceased), Reiblood Generations (family tree)

Affiliation: Reiblood, Reionics

Occupation: Ultra Hunter

Appearance

In his human form, Sirius is a handsome mid 20s man with short black hair and yellow eyes. He is tall with muscular and lean built, mostly towering other people.

In his ultra form, Sirius is a red Ultraman. He has red, dark grey and black stripes, having some silver stripes. He have a black linings at his eyes that appear to be like tears. He has a normal circular color timer.

Personality

Sirius used to be a cheerful and happy person, but he changed completely after his parents death. Sirius become a vengeful person, consumed by grief, sorrow and rage. He shows no remorse on killing those who connected to his parents' death.

Once Sirius achieved his revenge, he feels empty and have no other purpose but to live on. Still consumed by rage, Sirius hunt down the other surviving member of his race. He is very cautious, always take chances when sees an opening, and sometimes get paranoid whenever he sees an Ultra.

However, Sirius not entirely lose himself. As a Reiblood, Sirius maintain the peace in his universe in his own way. If he sees potential, even if the person is an Ultra, Sirius will seek to see how will they grow. As a Reionic, he respect Reionics and their monsters, but loath those who didn't take good care of their monsters.

Despite his actions and all, Sirius have an Alien Pitt Reionic named Mia who become his companion for a long time. While never shows it, he cares for her and always told her to stay away from him for her own safety. He also feels calmer when Mia is around him.

History

Sirius is born from a pair of unnamed Ultraman and an Earth Reionic, which presumably born on Earth. But after being discovered, the Land of Light sent Ultras to kill them for having an "accursed child."

Traumatized by his parents' death, Sirius vow for revenge. He is raised by his ancestor, Reiblood the 1st, on his home planet. When Reiblood the 8th wish for a successor, a Reionic Battle started which Sirius emerge as a winner. He become Reiblood the 9th, and maintain the order among the Reionics.

Despite his ancestor's protest, Sirius still wish for revenge and killed the Ultra race. Their home planet was destroyed due to energy overloaded, and Sirius continue his work as a Reiblood to maintain the peace in his universe.

Transformation

Sirius does not use any transformation item, as his eyes merely glow when he transform.

Power & Abilites

Sirius is born from an Ultra and a Reionic, making him a pure mix heritage being. Due to this, Sirius is feared the moment he was born due to his lineage. Sirius is immensely powerful, even a master weapon fighter. Sirius have less power but more speed, which make him up to his fighting style as a speed fighter. Wielding the Giga Battlenizer, it is worth noted Sirius is a skillful polearm fighter.

Siriusium Beam - By crossing his hands into "L" style, Sirius can fire blackish red beam that powerful enough to destroy an entire moon.

Sirius Slash - He can create a red energy guillotine like attack.

Sirius Deathscythe - By swinging his Giga Battlenizer, Sirius can throw a slash like attack.

Battlenizer Monsters

Sirius have a great numbers of the monster he controls. Due being the next successor of Reiblood, Sirius owns the Giga Battlenizer which allow him to control up to 100 monster at once.

Galberos (primary monster) - The infamous Fiendish Type Beast, Galberos is Sirius' primary and strongest monster. Unlike the other monsters, Galberos always act rebellious, without taking orders.

Unknown Monsters - He have 99 unknown monsters in his arsenal.

Weakness

Sirius was originally have three minutes time limit, but after becoming a Reiblood, Sirius doesn't seem to have one. However, Sirius is not invincible as there are others who technically can beat him if he somewhat facing multiple opponent alone.

Trivia

• This Ultraman Sirius is not the original. He is the counterpart of Sirius from another story. He also much older and experienced compare to his original counterpart.

• Sirius' father was an Ultra while his mother was a human Reionic.

• Sirius is the 9th successor of the Reiblood's bloodline.

(A/N: Ultraman Sirius is not belong to me. He belongs to Kenzi_Kanzaki.)