𝟎𝟑

- Tell It To The Frogs

Olivia was fast asleep beside Jessica, letting out a small wince as she turned over only to feel a hand on her shoulder shaking her away, " Carl, go away" Olivia groaned placing her hand over her eyes before she slowly sat up running her fingers t...

Olivia was fast asleep beside Jessica, letting out a small wince as she turned over only to feel a hand on her shoulder shaking her away, " Carl, go away" Olivia groaned placing her hand over her eyes before she slowly sat up running her fingers through her tangled hair only to see it was her mother was shook her awake, " you're not Carl" Lori let an amused snort raising her brows at her daughter, " that's an understatement. I'm sorry for waking you but come on you can help me with the laundry"

"Seriously, mom" Olivia complained throwing her head back onto her pillow, " why can't someone else do it" Lori chucked at her daughter with an amused smile on her face, " because I told you too and secondly you're up. Sophia was starting to think you were dead so come on get dressed and meet me outside" Olivia groaned in annoyance burying her head further into her pillow as Lori walked out of her tent only for Jess to to turn her head to look at her best friend with a smirk on her face, " don't even start"

" I wasn't even going to say anything" Jess spoke holding her hands up in mock surrender only for Olivia to throw her pillow at her before she climbed out of her sleeping bag and started to get dressed before climbing out of her tent making her way across camp feeling a pair of eyes on her. Olivia looked up only for her eyes to meet a familiar ocean blue ones not missing the smirk on his lips, " you slept okay?" He questioned.

Olivia smiled sarcastically at her father folding her arms across her chest, "I barely got 10 hours of sleep last night. What do you think?" Rick laughed with a shake of his head before he let out a heavy sigh staring into the distance causing Olivia to frown as she stared at him noticing the expression on his face, " what's wrong?" Rick stayed silent for a couple of moments placing his hand on her shoulder and assured her, " it's nothing really. I'm just thinking about Merle"

"What even happened in Atlanta?" Olivia curiously questioned only for Rick to furrow his eyebrows as he remembered what happened, " I might of overreacted a little bit. Merle he was being cruel and reckless and put everyone's life at risk so I stopped him and handcuffed him to a bar of the roof" Olivia had an understanding expression on her face knowing exactly what Merle was like, " you did what you thought was right at the time. Especially with how reckless he is, he doesn't care about anyone but himself"

"He was going to kill T-Dog... he had this look in his eyes I had no other choice but to handcuff him to the roof" Rick commented with an angry look on his face only for Olivia to look over her shoulder to where T-dog was speaking with Glenn shielding her eyes from the sun did she notice that he had a swollen left eye and a split lip, " I don't regret what I did. But I still want to go back into the city to save him"

"Merle Dixon may be the most obnoxious and repulsive man I have ever met but he didn't deserve to be left on that rooftop alone with the walkers" Olivia stated with a shrug of her shoulders knowing that her father was planing on going back to the city for him, " and if you're going back to save him I'm coming with you" Rick eyes widened as he stared at his daughter immediately shaking his head in response, " I don't think so. It's not safe out there and if you really think your mother would let you out of her sight you're greatly mistaken"