POC PERIOD PIECE FACE CLAIMS

⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰

↪For whatever reason, there only seems to be one or two poc face claims in most period piece face claim books, which is annoying for many, many reasons, so I'll try my best to introduce you to as many poc actors, singers and models as I can.

↪I understand that people want to be 'historically accurate' by making all the white people nobles... but if I wanted to be historically accurate, I'd read a textbook or watch a documentary. This is fiction, it won't be completely accurate and that's okay, that's why the genre is liked. Don't be afraid to add some diversity to your cast! Spice it up a little! The only people who would be offended by this are people you generally don't want to associate with.

↪The best historical shows/movies for diversity I have watched so far is Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte, a lot of the face claims will probably be from those two shows because the actors are just great! If you're writing a Bridgerton/Queen Charlotte fanfiction though, don't worry, I will include other actors that aren't already in the show (as well as the aforementioned singers and models).

↪The face claims will be listed like this in the title:
Name 》Sex 》Race 》Age Range 》
This should make it easier for you to quickly search through the chapters. Generally, I'll keep similar face claims together.
In the chapter I'll put their name, age, what they are known for, number of gifs and other details.

↪Please don't be afraid to correct any facts I have gotten wrong and please, if you have any suggestions for face claims, reach out to me!

⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰