Chapter 4-Scarlett

As I'm getting lunch and sitting down with Harry, Ron and Hermione I can't stop thinking about that look he gave me. There was something so dark yet mesmerising about his eyes, I don't understand why one look can hold that much power. I shake the thought out of my head and start eating. "Hey Scarlett, how's the first day been for you." Ron asks his mouth full. 
"It's been.. strange." I say laughing awkwardly. Harry waves his hands for me to eleborate. "Well I met a guy called Cedric and he was cool but then I met one of the slytherin boys, Mattheo and he was such an asshole to me." Hermione widens her eyes as Harry clenches his jaw at the name
"You really should be more careful Scarlett." I sigh, "And now I have detention with him tomorrow too." Harry leans forward, "You'll be fine just ignore the idiot." He says. I smile at him and go fill up my glass.

As I'm filling up my cup the doors bang open and Draco and Mattheo walk in, smiths on both of their faces. I roll my eyes and continue filling my glass. I hear voices a couple minutes later and turn around to see the commotion, as I'm walking back I see the boys standing at our table. I get closer and overheard the conversation between them. "Oh Mattheo look who it is, it's Dumbledores little elves," Draco sneers at Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Why don't you just shutup Malfoy," Ron says glaring at him. Draco leans closer to him.
"Make me." He spits. "Just leave us alone," Harry responds. Mattheo shifts his attention to him. "Yeah Draco, you heard Potter," He says with a cruel smile on his face. "He just wants to be left alone," He tilts his head with a smirk, "Poor boy doesn't have any parents", he says mockingly. Harry glares at him as Mattheo continues. "The least we can do is let him have some friends." I can't watch this any longer. Who do they think they are to talk about our parents that way. I take a deep breathe and walk over with a bright smile plastered on my face and tap Mattheos shoulder. He turns around and looks down at me with a slight chuckle, "See Potter? Even your sister changed her mind." He focuses on me and my smile broadens, "Hi!" I say cheerfully. "Well hello." He says to me, while looking at Harry. I wink at Harry and punch Mattheo across the face. He stumbles back into Draco with a grunt. The sound echoes and I hear gasps around the hall but ignore them.
"Talk to them like that again," I say with a smile on my face. I take a step closer to him, so close I can feel his breath on me. "I fucking dare you." I hiss at him and my smile instantly disappears. Draco hides a smirk and nods his head to the exit. Mattheo glowers at me, his eyes fixed onto mine and I hold his gaze with a stare equally as intense. He walks past me and whispers into me ear. "You don't know what you've started, new girl," he says in a rough voice, I can hear the venom as I shiver. He and Draco storm at of the hall without a backwards glance. I heave a sigh of relief and close my eyes. Whatever I've done, it's not gonna be good.

I hope you guys like it so far! Don't forget to like and add to your library for more updatessss