Editor's note

Now, you might be thinking, "Alex is just gonna write one or two chapters, right?" Well, surprise, surprise. This book already has all the chapters, I'm not gonna release books chapter by chapter anymore.

This will feel like connected one-shots, as I wanted to build their relationship through one time events. I get to write more, and you guys get to enjoy the two together, win-win.

I'd also like to apologize for the short length as this was my first time writing after a long while (around 2 years now?), so I want this book to serve as a warm up for my other books, and hopefully my writing skills would be improved by then :)

There are 3 inspirations to this book:

1. Today, Tonight, Tomorrow:
After a while of reading the book (I absolutely love it), I thought of writing something similar, but the protagonist tries to confess before graduation, and they aren't enemies at all. Look, I'm a sucker for romance stories, always have been.

2. Nessun Dorma:
A theme that reappears once in a while is Asher's love for opera, since he himself is an opera singer. Since the song is romantic in itself, I tried to tie it into the story. Not the execution part, but the message behind it: not giving up.

3. My friend's relationship:
I won't say who, but if you guys are reading this, you know who you are. I started shipping them a month before they actually dated, so pretty cool. I would be surprised but the signs were all there. Besides, I know how they are when they're in love.

Final thoughts:
This might be my best written book. It's not fanfiction like my older books, and it's not filled with swear words this time. If it's good enough, I might make a sequel about it. Maybe, unless you guys don't want me to ;).

Well, what are you waiting for? Swipe to the prologue!