Overture Part 1

No one's p.o.v:

"Well, hello there you wayward sinner. Do you like blood, violence and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do. That's why you're in Hell! But what would you say, if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption founded days ago by Lucifer's eldest delusional daughter Charlotte Morningstar.

Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here, we offer fun things! Such as somewhat functional staff! And 24 hour Pest Control! Custom rooms and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last deperate attempt at salvation starts here"

The TV then turned off, Vaggie and Charlie were not impressed "so, what'd ya think?" Alastor asked them. "I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?" Vaggie asked. "Uh, yeah, one note... Alastor, I mean-- First off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um... Maybe the tone is a bit... Off?"

"Oh for the love of-- It was a piece of shit, Alastor!"

The three of them turn to see Zelda entering the hotel with her bag and her phone, she had returned from hanging out with Carlos when she heard the commercial "don't sugar coat what you really mean Charlie, it doesn't suit you" she told her sister.

'That was harsh' Charlie thought before looking back at Alastor "we want people to want to come here, this makes it look... Ummm--" "Bad. The word you're looking for is bad, like Zelda said it was a piece of shit." Vaggie cut her girlfriend off.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious!" Alastor said, "it didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination which is the whole fucking point" Vaggie told him.

"Vaggie is right, Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them" Charlie told the Radio Demon, "well, my dear, I haven't been active in Hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show! The proper medium to express oneself! But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement, so I had a little fun with it" Alastor explained.

'It's called a TV and he's been gone for seven years, pretty sure people forgot he existed until he randomly showed up when I was still not allowed to leave the Hotel' Zelda thought as she began texting on her phone.

"Oh, fun. You had a little fun with it? Well, this is not what we want to represent us when you showed up here, you told us you would help run this hotel! Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's going to want to come to a place that a powerful Overlord like you thinks is a waste of time" Vaggie explained.

"Vaggie don't stand up on the couch, it's bad manners and you'll make this dump even more of a mess" Zelda told her. "Zelda... Come on, it's not that bad" Charlie said to her little sister.

Angel then raised his hand, "what?" Vaggie asked. "If ya filmin' a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" Angel said pointing his three arms at himself while his other was holding a bottle of alcohol.

"Angel, you're a p*** star" Vaggie and Zelda pointed out in unison. "A famous p*** star. I'll have the horniest sinners knockin' these walls down to get in" Angel added. "We are not filming a p*** as a commercial" Vaggie told him.

"Why not? S*x sells, don't it?" Angel asked them, "in some places in hell maybe" Zelda replied but Vaggie gave her a look that said 'not helping'. "I swear if you film me goin' at it with mister fancy talk-creepy voice here, you'd be rollin' in participants willin' to stay at this tacky hotel" Angel told them.