•Anthony & I

( Shania Phone Starts Ringing )

Shania ~ * Wakes Up Sleepy * Hello
Anthony ~ Goodmorning Beautiful
Shania ~ Really ? * Laughs * Goodmorning Ant.
Anthony ~ Get Dressed Ima Come Pick You Up In An Hour So We Can Go A Walk In This Park .
Shania ~ Sounds Like A Plan . * Hangs Up *

( She Hopes In The Shower And Get Dressed And Start Flat Ironing Her Hair And Walks Down Stairs And See's Bella On The Couch With Some Dude )

Bella ~ Mhm Where You Going Miss Lady
Shania ~ A Date With Ant . Who's He * Points Too The Dude *
Bella ~ My Friend * Winks *
Shania ~ * Laughs * Oh He Your Friend Alright .
Bella ~ Anyways Girl Have Fun You Look Cute .
Shania ~ I'll Try And Thank You . I Should Be Telling You Too Have Fun . * Winks *

( Anthony Pulls Up In A Black Lamborghini And Blows The Horn )

Shania ~ * Walks Outside Too The Car And Gets In *
Anthony ~ * Staring *
Shania ~ * Laughs * What You Staring At ?
Anthony ~ You Look To Good Just Too Go For A Walk In The Park * Laughs And Drives Off *
Shania ~ Well Thank You , You Look Handsome Yourself .

( The Whole 8 Mins Drive It Was Awkwardly Quiet And They Arrive At The Park And Both Gets Out And Walks Too The Board Walk )

Anthony ~ Soo ... * Looks At Shania * Do You Have A Boyfriend ?
Shania ~ No I Dont Have One . Wheres Your Girlfriend ? I Know You Have One Because Your A Drug Dealer
Anthony ~ See Theres Where You Go Wrong At . I Dont Have A Girlfriend I Dont Trust Nun Of These Bitches .
Shania ~ Wow Why You Gotta Say It Like That * Stops Walking *
Anthony ~ Well , Because Before I Had A Girlfriend And She Set Me Up For My Money And Left Me For Another Drug Dealer So I Shot Both Of They Ass
Shania ~ * Eyes Got Wide * Damn Thats Fucked Up .
Anthony ~ Enough Of Me .. What Do You Do ? * Stairs In Her Big Brown Eyes *
Shania ~ Umm .. Uh ... Im A Dancer * Looks Down *
Anthony ~ * Laughs * Awwe What Kind Of Dancer ?
Shania ~ A Stripper
Anthony ~ I Know * Laughs *
Shania ~ What You Mean You Know ?
Anthony ~ I Seen Yoh Dance Last Night , I Was In The Crowd With My Niggas And Watched You
Shania ~ Oh My God I Feel Embarrassed * Covers Face *
Anthony ~ You Dont Have Too Ma I Wont Judge You * Remove Her Hands * But Why A Beautiful Girl Like You Strips ?
Shania ~ I Dont Know Just Too Do It For Fun I Dont Fuck Any Of The Men I Just Dance On A Raggedy Ass Pole .
Anthony ~ * Laughs * Oh Okay I Was Wondering .

Later On That Day

( Anthony Takes Shania Back Home Because He Had Too Go Too The Trap Cause Somebody Tried Too Break Inside His Trap )

Anthony POV :

Damn Im Feeling Her She So Independent And I Like That . But For Right Now I Gotta Focus On Who The Fuck Tried Too Break In My Shit ! * Walks In The Trap House *

Tally ~ Wassup Ant
Anthony ~ Wassup But Aye Who Tried Too Break In My Shit
Tally ~ Some Nigga Named Dave We Founded Out Cause One Of These Bitches * Points Too The Naked Girls * Told Me .
Anthony ~ Already Come On We Finna Go Find This Nigga Dave Load Up All The Guns
Tally ~ I Got You * Grabs A Bag Of Guns *

( Tally And Anthony Drives Too Dave WarHouse And Gets Out The Car And Bust The Door Down And See's Dave Fucking Some Bitch On The Couch )

Dave ~ * Stops Fucking * Man What Yall Niggas Want
Anthony ~ * Points Gun At Dave * Why You Tried Too Break In My Shit Everybody Knows Not Too Break Into Ants Shit .
Dave ~ Nigga Fuck You And That Lil Bitch I Seen You Walking With Ima Fuck Ha Too .
Anthony ~ * Shoots His Head Off *
Tally ~ * Points Gun Too The Girl Yelling And Shoots Her Too *

( Anthony And Tally Blow Up The House And Drives Away Like Nothings Happend )

Anthony ~ Job Well Done Tally .
Tally ~ Nigga You Know Wassup .
Anthony ~ * Gives Him A Lil Money *

( Anthony Drives Home Get In The Shower And Lay On The Couch And Turn Too BET And They Playing That Movie Baby Boy And He Texts Shania )

( Btw The Picture Up Top Is What Shania Was Wearing When She Went Too The Park With Anthony )