•Things Get Heated

Shanias POV :

So , I Had Fun With Anthony Today . He's So Sweet And Honest With Me . I Think He Had Somewhere Too Go Because He Got A Phone Call When I Was With Him . Anyways Im Finna Shower & Lay Down And Watch Movies All Night .

( Shania Gets A Text )
Anthony ~ Wassup Ma
Shania ~ * Smiles At Text * Hey Ant Wyd ?
Anthony ~ Nothing Bored Trynna See Wassup With You ? Can I Come Chill With You For A Lil Bit .
Shania ~ Umm ... Sure I Guess You Can
Anthony ~ Okay Be Over There In A Few

( 10 Mins Passes By And The Door Bell Ring )

Shania ~ * Walk Down Stairs And See's Bella Kissing The Same Dude From Earlier And She Says Go Get A Room And Opens The Door And See's Anthony *
Bella ~ Shutup Shania
Anthony ~ Wassup * Walks In *
Bella ~ Hey .. Um Same Dude From The Mall * Waves *
Anthony ~ Wassup Shawty .
Shania ~ * Grabs His Hand And Goes Up Stairs *
Anthony ~ You Have A Nice House . Its Too Big For Only Two Girls .
Shania ~ I Know .. Just Say Im Very Wealthy * Shows Him Her Room *

( They Both Walks In And Shania Puts On A Scary Movie Insidious And They Just Lay Down But NO CUDDLING )

Shania ~ * Gets Scared And Jumps *
Anthony ~ Aw You Scared ? Want Me Too Hold You ?
Shania ~ No Im Fine * Laughs *

( 20 Mins Goes By And They Are Still Laying There And Shania Feels A Hand Going Up Her Shirt )

Shania ~ * Slaps His Hand * Uh Uh What You Think You Doing .
Anthony ~ Come On Stop Acting Like That . Im Feeling You Ma And I Like You Alot And I Wanna Show You Off And Make You My Girl For Sure . I Dont Have A Girl And I Need Someone Whos Gonna Hold It Down And Stick Around And I Think Its You .
Shania ~ * Blushes * Well ....
Anthony ~ Well ? be Mines ?
Shania ~ Aw Okay I Will
Anthony ~ * Kisses Her Neck And Says Now I Can Hold You All Night *
Shania ~ Yes Bae You Can * Turns Off The T.v And They Both Falls Asleep *

The Next Morning ... ( Sorry If Its Short But I Stayed Up Too Write This And Thats A Picture Of Anthony )