•All About Me And You

The Next Morning ..

Anthony ~ * Wakes Up And Looks At Shania Sleep *
Shania ~ * Wakes Up And See's Him Staring * What ? Its Something On My Face ?
Anthony ~ * Laughs * No Baby Its Just You Sleep So Beautiful .
Shania ~ * Leans Over And Kiss Him *
Anthony ~ * Kisses Her Back Sticking His Tongue Inside Her Mouth *
Shania ~ * Climbs On Time Still Kissing Him Rubs Her Finger Through His Dreads *
Anthony ~ * Pulls Up Her Shirt & Unbuckle Her Bra *
Shania ~ * Pulls Away From Kissing And Looks Down At Him * Im A Virgin ..
Anthony ~ So Your Not Ready Yet * Stairs At Her Breasts *
Shania ~ No ..
Anthony ~ Okay * Grabs One Of Her Breasts And Put It In His Mouth Suck On Her Nipples And Licks Em *
Shania ~ * Lifts Her Head Back And Grabing His Head Too Suck More *
Anthony ~ * Switch Breasts And Goes Too The Other One And Starts Tonguing Her Nipples And Sucks Them Looking Up At Her *
Shania ~ * Slightly Moans * Omg ..
Bella ~ * Bust In The Door * Get Up Bitches !!!

( They Both Stops And They Pull The Cover Over Them )

Shania ~ Omg Girl Can You Knock !!
Bella ~ Oo Yall Finna Fuck Huh ? I thought Yall Was Sleep * Laughs *
Anthony ~ * Stops *
Shania ~ * Whispers Too Anthony * No Dont Fucking Stop * Grabs His Head Causing Him Too Keep Sucking * Bella What Do You Want ?
Bella ~ Well I Came Too Tell Him His Fine Friend Down Stairs Want Him He Said His Name Was Telly Or Tally .
Shania ~ * Bites Her Lips * Mmm * Holds In Her Moans * He Will Be Down There Hold On
Bella ~ Okay * Leaves And Shut The Door *
Anthony ~ * Stops * Let Me Taste Your Pussy ?
Shania ~ * Laughs * Nope , Your Friend Is Waiting On You . * Gets Up And Puts Shirt Back On * Ima Be In The Shower .
Anthony ~ Ugh . Okay * Gets Up * Get Ready We Going Too My House So I Could Change and We Are Going Too The Mall .
Shania ~ Okay Baby . * Walks Too The Bathroom And Gets In The Shower *

( Anthony Walks Downstairs And See's Telly On The Couch Covered In Blood )

( Yall Im Sorry If Its Short Again . Feel Free Too Leave Comments Of Your Own Opinion On The Book Please . VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE )