༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺 ༶⁠

Oh my God! Finally the most awaited part of this book is here

I was reading a pure dark romance novel and it was 'that' scene. Yeah, it's true that I read smut that too shamelessly.

Someone snatched away the book from me breaking my thoughts in between....

"He placed a purple hickey on my neck, the pain was slowly turning into pleasure. He was moving downwards. Grabbing my lace bra in his teeth, he tore it away displaying my boobs. He latched on my breasts sucking them while biting my hard erect nipples. He turned down placing wet kisses on my stomach nibbling on the soft skin there..."

It was read out by someone, in his deep husky voice. I knew who it was and I wasn't daring to lift up my face which was red due to embarrassment.

Within no minutes I was pinned to the nearby wall. His one big palm grabbing my both wrists. The feeling of nervousness took the shit out of me.

I was wet, I was fucking wet merely by his intimidating voice and his actions.

He held my chin between his index finger and thumb while making me look towards him. It was really difficult. Those blue-green eyes met mine and his gaze darkened. I've seen this side of him for the first time, I didn't know he's this dominating and actually I like this controlling side of his more than the other.

"Why do you need to read such things when I'm here to help you baby?" He questioned.

It is driving me crazy. His voice was deeper than ocean. 'I felt goosebumps' would be an understatement for me. I was hella nervous and a weird feeling of restlessness took over me. I was yearning for something but I don't know what it is?

"Speak up." He demanded in his authoritative voice making shiver run down my spine.

"I umm....I just.." I was stuttering badly. I don't know where that confident Nakshatra went.

"Why are you stuttering baby?" He asked me.

'Baby' that nickname makes me feel knot in my stomach. He looked into my eyes asking for some permission. Not knowing what to do, I gave him a nod. I don't know what he was asking for or perhaps I had a slight idea but I didn't wanted to accept it.

Without wasting a second he kissed me. He sucked my lower lip biting it furiously making me moan under him. His hand went under my shirt and he pinched my bare waist making me gasp a little. Grabbing the opportunity, he slid his tongue devouring every nook and corner of my mouth. I followed his actions and started kissing him back running my hands through his soft silky hair kneading them. He groaned which was like a soothing music to my ears.

He pulled out from the kiss when we were breathless. I was panting heavily. But before I could process anything he attached his lips on my neck. He started sucking and nibbling on my skin. He kissed my neck roughly biting the skin.

I moaned under him and I could feel him smirk. He was inhaling my scent and I was doing the same with him. I clutched his shirt which was covering his chest and I could feel his hard chest under my palm. It was so tempting.

I don't know when he started moving downwards. He sensually traced his fingers on my collarbone. He opened the first button of my shirt slowly. I was not refraining him from doing anything. I didn't wanted to. He kissed my collarbone before biting the skin covering it. I was moaning. I don't know but it was turning me on.

He opened two more buttons of my shirt giving him a full fledge view of my cleavage. He licked his dry lips while I gulped down the lump formed in my throat. Goosebumps appeared on my skin. He opened my shirt. Taking the bra strap in his mouth, he slid it down my shoulders. His hand went inside the shirt which was still covering my back. He drew patterns with his long hard fingers on my back. His hand touched the hook of my bra. He opened it making my breasts visible to him. A smirk plastered on his face making me blush. He looked at my naked body with adoration and desire. It wasn't making me uncomfortable. He dipped his face in the crook of my neck and bit me harshly. I moaned as his fingers fondled with my breasts. He pinched them and a wave of pleasure hit me.

" Ahh Ish please" I moaned his name. He looked at mee asking 'what' through his eyes. As if all my shyness flew away, I replied "suck them". Hearing myself 'I was embarrassed' would be an understatement. He again smirked before attacking them. He sucked them like there was no tomorrow. He took my erect nipple between his teeth before biting it hard. "Ish" I moaned feeling the pleasure. He sucked and licked my nipples and I ran my fingers through his silky hair clutching them tightly.

He continued this harsh torture till they were sore. He moved downwards towards my belly. He poked my belly with his index finger as if it was a dough. He licked me before taking the skin of my stomach between his teeth. He bit me all over leaving purple hickeys. He eyed them with admiration.

He inserted his tongue in my belly button. That sensual feeling was turning me on. He stopped with his torture when he was satisfied. He looked into my eyes before he said, "Always remember, your man is capable enough to pleasure you in such a way that you'll forget all the scenes you've read till now and If I find you drooling over any Korean, Italian, Spanish actor or any fictional character, I'll fuck the life out of you so hard that you won't be able to utter anything for a week let alone walk."

He warned me and I was completely speechless. I don't know from where this drastic change in behaviour happened. His husky voice left a long lasting effect on me. He made me wear my clothes back and attached his lips to my forehead kissing me affectionately. He patted my cheeks lovingly before taking me out of the library.