◍ 𝒩ℴ𝓉ℯ ◍

# Chapter no. 15 tak iss story ka pehla part khatam ho jata hai jahan tak ki Male aur female lead ki college life wali love story depict ki gayi thi.

# Ab aage se jo unka safar shuru hota hai wahan se ye story asal mein shuru ho rahi hai. Where you'll meet completely different personalities of Rishi and Nakshatra.

# Their age in the story from now will be 34 years and 26 years respectively as of mentioned in Character introduction.

# Prologue of their new journey was mentioned in Chapter no. 1 and then from Chapter no. 2 to chapter no. 15 was a flashback of 8 years ago.

# The story will continue from where it ended in Chapter no. 1

# Aage ki kahani mein both male and female characters will take some decisions aggressively which will not be much appreciated by the readers but still try to maintain your patience level and trust your author. I will never disappoint you for sure.

# Some toxic and mature scenes will be mentioned in the further story. Warnings will be given before the start of the scene and at the end. Read only if you are comfortable.

# Please don't hate the characters and author especially.

# Honest opinions are appreciated but vulgar comments will not be tolerated.

Thank you.