~// Chapter - 8 \\~

Heyy lovelies,
          Let's start the chapter..!! 🎀

Sufiya's POV:

     After checking the last moment changes in the decor. I and Inu quickly went to the bride's room. It was the time when the bride was getting ready. We were setting up her dupatta. She was wearing her shirt and bottom in the wardrobe. It was 6:30 for now. The guests can start coming any moment now. We are done with the dress details. We need to do her makeup now. And Inu was doing her hair and Our other cousin Amrin was doing her artificial nails. She really wanted to do nails in her wedding functions. She has ordered the artificial ones and glue. We just need to put them on the nail and keep it in her real nail. It will be stuck to it. If we wanna remove we have removing gel.
I need to work fast and talk less now.

Zuhair's POV:

    Finally we cross checked the decor and It was looking perfect for the day. All how we manifested it to be. I was missing big B. He was my biggest supporter and best friend. At this wedding I'll miss him a lot. Big B miss you, miss you. I need to go to bhaiya's room now. He told me to come at 6:30. It's 6:25 now I need to go.

         I entered his room and saw all the clothes lying here and there and bhaiya is sitting on the chair with a grumpy face.

Zu: What the hell is this?? Bhaiyaa? The function is gonna start in sometime and your whole room is messy broo.

Shoaib: I can't find the kurta and jacket I was gonna wear today. That is why my room is messy.

Zu: Godd, you're behaving like a kid. Seriously!! Move let me see..

Shoaib: Ok please see..

    At that time I saw someone named ' FIZU BABY❤️❤️' incoming video call. Bhaiya's grumpy face changed into A smiley one. Ohhhh. Bhabhijaan is calling understood.

Zu: Bhaiyaa someone's call is coming Haan? Who let me see..!

Shoaib: Shut up, now don't make any noise I can't go out and talk I need talk here only.

Zu: Fine..

Shoaib(received the call): Heyy baee

Iza: Hello Mr. Rehmani. How am I looking?

S

hoaib(dreamingly): Uff, why so pretty babe, soo beautiful, Just like a princess, muah, love you, I just wanna kis-

Zu: Bhaiyaa stop itt, bhabhi just asked how she is looking, not your PhD..I'm so innocent please.

Shoaib: Zuhair Ibrahim, didn't I tell you to be quiet and search for the kurta?

Zu: Yes I found it but my innocent ears heard you saying..so gross..

Iza (from call): Who is that Shoaib?

Zu(came in the call): Heyy bhabhi meet your Dewar(brother in law). My name is Zuhair.

Iza: hey. What did you tell your brother was absolutely right..I just asked how I am looking and you're telling your PhD.. seriouslyyy??👀

Shoaib: Waitt..!! Why are you both teaming up against mee??

Iza: Because you do things like that..Am I ryt Baby brother..?