CHAPTER 3

It was a sunday morning and every one was gather at the dining table having there breakfast when REHAAN KHAN anounce that they had found a match for ARHAN.

Rehaan : " as you all know that riyaz is still not ready to get married " as he says " we have found a  match  for ARHAN.

Inaya : " ohho arhan bhai ki shaadi haan " . She tease him as he is sitting beside her.

Arhan : " shut up inu" . He said while blushing .

Riyaz was seeing the whole exchange between his brother and her while smiling .

Ayesha : " yes and i think that's she will be best life partner for him ".

Ilyaas : " yes bhai rukhaiya's father was also telling about rukhsati i told him i will tell after talking with you guys ". He said about what imran's father in law had told him.
While listening this  orhan who was sitting beside imran teasingly elbowed him and imran who's ear had turn pink at the name of rukhaiya   slient him with a glare which was not at all affecting him with orhan, inaya ,arhan had joined to tease him .

Rehaan: " well we can do both function at same time once arhan 's marriage is fixed we can do both arhan and imran's rukhsati at the same day ".

Ilyaas   : " we can call rukhaiya' s family to dinner after arhan' s marriage is fixed so that we can talk about this ". He said

Sana : " ohhh now i can tell sahil to come fast ". She said happily cuz sahil had been on a business tour for a month now.

Orhan : " yes badi ammi i am also missing my buddy by now" . He said while acting sad

Riyaz : " stop with that ugly face you are looking like a duck while doing that ". He said while looking at orhan with a ( you are " Disgusting " ) type face .

At this whole dinning table errupted in laughter cuz riyaz is always like that he don't talk much but when he do he just make people shock that is he the same one who was sitting silently by now . The shock  which is on orhan's face is laugh worthy .

AFTER BREAKFAST

INARA : " inaya come here beta " .
Inara called her daughter who was going to her room .

Inaya : " yes mom ".

Inara : " beta give this to riyaz he is in his room ". She said while handing inaya his coffee.

Inaya : " okay momm!! " . She said smiling . While in her mind she was dying out of shyness cuz it's rare for her to go to his room it happen once in a while . They both may like each other but they had not confess each other's feeling's and  they don't cross there boundaries like touching and all it's not acceptable in islam before marriage .

In his room he was doing his work on his laptop while sitting on his sofa .
While he was busy doing work some one  knocked his door very lightly and by the knock he knew who is it .

Riyaz : " come naaya ". He said with a smile.

Inaya came inside with a confuse face and seeing her face he chuckled.

Inaya : " how do you know that it's me? " . She questioned while being dumbfound .

Riyaz : "  only two member knock like that which is you and mom and mom is busy preparing lunch  with chachi's and i guessed it will be you " he explained her while asking for the coffee with his hand .
Inaya gave him his coffee while listening him and making a 😯 face
And he just smile at her .

Riyaz : " when will your exams end's ? ". He asked her which he wanted to ask for a while .

Inaya : " after a week " . She said with her eyes on her feets .

Riyaz : " okay ! ". He said after a moment .

After that inaya left
While inaya was leaving he was thinking
" oh Allah miyan i just hope she will say yes when i will talk about aur rishta " . He sighhhh