CHAPTER 6

Rehaan : " okay we will arrange their engagement by this friday . Until then let them be how they are Now.

All agreed to him thinking that about their reactions .

Before the Engagement

Friday morning

In inaya's room there her mother is telling her that she need to get ready and need to look beautiful cuz the supposed rishta wale is coming to see her . Inaya was not at all interested in getting ready after knowing the reason .

Inaya : " mumma i don't want to get ready and don't want to get married ". She said with a pout while whinning .

Inara  : " we will see that later . Once you see the  "groom to be " you will be ready for even a next moment nikkah" . She said teasing her Daughter. Inaya became red in embarrassment and didn't said anything knowing that her mother won't listen to  her .

After everyone prayed their namaaz .

Everyone is sitting in the living room after praying their namaaz and talking about something or other .
Jus t then

Rehaan : "  chalo bhai shuru karo sab kis cheez ka intezar kar rahe ho ". He said to the elders as in indicating to start the engagement.

Inara : " haan bhaijaan abhi karte hain " . Saying this she went to inaya and made her stand up just to make her sit beside riyaz . Both are looking at each other with confusion. Like what is happeing .
While here inaya is more confuse as she was told that her potential in-laws was to come today .

After making her sit with riyaz, inara made inaya wear duppatta on her head .

Inara  : "  As i said in the morning that your in-law's want to see you " . She said and riyaz interrupted her with his loud voice .

Riyaz : "  WHATTTT!!!! " .

Osman :  " yes beta ji and today is her engagement !! " . He said happily.

Riyaz : " but chachu it's not right we have not even seen him how can you do her engagement with someone unknown " . He said trying to make them understand not to do that .

Osman  : " arey beta don't worry we have known him since his childhood he had grown up infront of us " . He said making riyaz more restless as to who is the guy they are talking about .

All this while inaya was silent thinking that her parents didn't even asked her choice and didn't even told her about her own engagement.

Ayesha thought that they are Streching this prank more than necessary while seeing inaya lost in her thoughts . So she took the situation in her hands .

Ayesha : " okay guys let's stop now see their faces ". She said to everyone .

orhan : " guys i don't know what is Happening . Care to explain abbu ?? ". He said while being confuse .

Inara : "okay now sweet hearts  don't get mad at us we just thought to pull a little prank on your riyaz bhaiya and his to-be-wife " . She said at this inaya looked at her thinking who is she talking about and riyaz also looked shock cuz the way they made inaya sit beside him and them talking about both their rishta at the same time and the engagement thing and them telling about prank now he is understanding where this is going and much to his joy they said the thing which he wanted to tell them.

Orhan : " mom who is our bhabi tell us !!! Tell us !! " .he said being excited .

Ayesha : " what is there to tell you can see she is sitting beside him " . She said and only  in return to hear gasp from youngster.

Orhan : " whatt inaya is getting married to riyaz bhai!!! " he siad in shock. While inaya also sat there shock and now only  noticed  that where her mother made her sit and seeing him she remember her mother's words from moring . She was right tho now when she had seen her groom-to-be she is ready to do next minute marriage. While riyaz was also lost in her . Every one is looking at them getting lost in each other and osman cleared  his  throat and they came back from There la la land. Both became embarrassed seeing every one seeing them .

Sahil : " but why did you guys  pranked  ". He asked

Sana  : " because they didn't told us about their liking towards each other when they have to and i heard  them talking " . She Cleared the confusion and told about what she heard .

After every thing they exchange the rings and fixed the nikkah date which is ........