CHAPTER 4

A month has been over in a blink for the khan's as every one was busy with some or other thing . Inaya also finished her exam's and the elder's are busy with arhan's wedding preparations which is in few days . Every one is excited about it and running here and there to get things done . Riyaz being the eldest one in the cousins   he took almost every responsibility on himself . Which in result they rarely saw eachother.

IN INAYA'S ROOM

Inaya was arranging her dress function wise with there matching jewelry.

Inaya : " ohh !hoo how can you forget that  . Tum na bilkul bhulakaad ho  inu " . She said while talking to herself in a irritating manner.

Inaya : " mooommmm, mamaaaaa, Ammiiiii " . She was calling her mother impatiently.
Inara came while listening to inaya's shout . While coming inside she asked

Inara : " what happened inaya why are you shouting like that " .

Inaya : " i don't have matching jewelry for the dress which i have to wear on nikkah ". She said with a complain in her voice .

Inara : " and whose fault is that ,that there is no matching jewelry ? " . She questioned knowing very well that it was her own  fault that she was in hurry to come back home.

Inaya : " mom you do know that i don't like shopping an all you guys dragged me with you  to do that ". She again complain about some thing which every one in family knows about . Inaya and shopping                       " A BIG NO " for every one cuz with her they can't do that pecfully she will be whining just after 15 minutes of shopping .

Inara : " okay now go and find some one who will take you to bazaar so that you can get what ever you want and please before going check everything so that you won't have to go again get everything now only .

Inaya  : " okay mama!! " she said some what happy and sad cuz she will get herself the matching jewelry and sad cuz she have to go to shopping.

Inara : " i don't know if you will get anyone available to go to bazaar  ". She said knowing very well how much every one is busy .

Inaya : " okay i will see that one must come if inaya is calling " . She said with a Attitude .Her mom left smiling at her antics.

While downstairs Riyaz ,Arhan, imran, orhan just came from the marriage hall and sat on sofa just then inaya came calling her brother name loudly

Inaya : " orhaaan bhaiyaaaa !! ohh !! orhannnn bhaiyaaaa !!! kahan hai aap aap ki  choti si bhen k liye aaj aap kaam aa rahe hai !! " . She exclaim not noticing around .

Orhan  : " oye !! Mai kuch nai kar ra tumhare kaam vaam  " . He said already Knowing her " kaam " won't do any good to him rather it will tired him out more.

After seeing everyone Inaya got embarrassed just for two sec   then she just shrugged and went to her brother .

Inaya : " Bhaiyaaa please !! ". She pleaded while swinging his arm up and down .

Orhan  : "No means No inaya ".  He said in a serious tone this time . She just pouted and see who else was there and she saw sahil who just now came inside after attending a call. Imran and Arhan went to their rooms just as they heard inaya talking about some " kaam" not wanting to do any work now . She went towards sahil and said the same thing to him while swinging his arm also .

Sahil : " No inuu yarrr i just came  we will do that work later okay my pyaari inu right" . He said not wanting to go out again .

Inaya  : " yaar why are you guys not listening to your choti si bhen haaaa!!! ". She said while whining .

Riyaz who was silent and watching the drama unfolding in front of his eyes thought it best to speak now.

Riyaz : " kya hogaya Naaya ? Why are you whining !! "  . He said not able see her sad about something

Inaya : " dekhe na " yaz"  yeh log mujhe bazaar nahi le jarahe !! " . She complain to him about what orhan and sahil said to her .

Orhan and Sahil just left after watching inaya complain to her "yaz" about them . Knowing there elder cousin will tell them to listen to her .

Riyaz : " okay don't worry come with me i will take you to bazaar " . Saying this he got up from sofa while going towards car .

Inaya : " waittt let me go and get my abaya " . Saying this she ran upstairs.

He just chuckle at her and went to his car and wait for her .

After doing the necessary  shopping and eating pani puri  with him . They came back home .

Inaya : " Thank you yaz for taking me out " she said shyly .

Riyaz : " huhhh!!! " . He was dumbfound at her words .

After realising how that words sounds she quckily said

Inaya  : " i mean ....not that type ...but just for ... You ...know !! " .  She said while chuckling nervously .

Riyaz : " wait a little i will be taking you out after i make you mine officially " . He said with a wink and she just stood there while his words are sinking in her mind . He left her there knowing she need time to digest his words as it was the first time he said something like that.