CHAPTER 7

Which is next weekend as both riyaz and inaya want a simple wedding . Everyone is so excited about the wedding .

In the living room

Orhan : " i seriously didn't thought that my baby sister will be married before me ". He said teasing inaya who sat beside him and munching on her snacks which was bought by none other than her fiancee and she is not even sharing it with her brother that's why he is teasing her.

Inaya : " then why didn't you married by now ? . Waise bhi your getting old!! She too tease him .

Orhan : " Ammi dekhe zara aap ki beti batameez hote ja rahi hai !!! " . He exclaimed loudly . And thought to tease her more while saying " waise tumhe nai lagta tum jisse shaadi karne wali ho wo mere se bhi bade hai " . He said not knowing that riyaz was coming towards them .
Inaya saw him and said sweetly

Inaya : " hawww!!! "Yaz" dekha aapne kaise bhaiya aap ko too old  bol rahe hai !!" . She said in a dramatic tone .

Riyaz : " what orhan what were you saying you can say directly to me " he said in a tone which says " utter one more wrong word you are gone" . Orhan know that tone very well and thought to not say anything .

Orhan : " arey bhaiya i was just kidding and you  are  taking it  seriously " . He said while chuckling nervously.
And whisper to inaya .
" just because you are getting married to him you can't do that to your brother". Inaya giggle while taking pity at him she said okay to him and diverted riyaz attention towards her self .

Inaya : " come sit here " yaz" you must be tried ". She said cutely and our hero again melted just like the filling of chocolate lave cake. He went and sat beside her while having a respectable distance between them.

Riyaz : " just a week more and i will have you in my arm's" . He thought while sitting .

Inaya : " did you had your lunch? " .

Sahil : " ohh !! Hoo!! Inu learning be a perfect wife huhh!! " . He teased her while coming inside the living room.
Inaya blushed at his comment but didn't said anything . At this riyaz glared at him and replied to inaya at her previous question .

Riyaz : " yes i had " .

Inaya : " okay .." . After that everyone sat silent doing their respectable things here both inaya and riyaz are just waiting for the weekend to come fast so that they can be with each other . As in riyaz had to leave the house tomorrow so both can not see each other before wedding.

After alot of wait and silent struggle of not seeing each other the time came which everyone is impatiently waiting for that is  NAYAAZ  's wedding.