Episode 1: The Betrayal and Awakening

Right now, we can see what appeared to be a forest as the clouds were grey with a lot of rain pouring down as there was some sounds of thunder here and there.

In this forest, we can see a young man with blue hair with brown eyes laying in the dirty floor of a forest as he was heavily injured. He had scars all over his body and he had what appeared to be a large slash across his chest. He also seemed to be badly beaten due to the fact he had many bruises on his body.

Blood was pouring out of his mouth as he struggled to keep conscious with his eyes as he felt that he could pass out any second, but no matter what, he refused to die.

He refused to accept his fate right here after what happened to him just only thirty minutes again.

But now, you may be wondering, who was this boy? What happened to him? And why did this happen?

Well, this all began just only eight hours ago.

(Flashback)

Right now, we can see the said blue haired young man who was busy walking to school as he was wearing a school uniform. He let out a yawn but smiled as he looked at the sky.

This young man was known as Shinn Itsuka.

And while he may seem to be just your average highschool student, there was actually a lot more to him then one would expect at first glance

You see, for two years, he had been secretly going around dating and sealing beings known as spirits. These are girls that have powerful abilities and weapons known as angels. And when they appear, trouble follows whether intentionally, or unintentionally.

So, the only way that Shinn could save them was that he would have to make the spirits fall in love with him and then kiss them. This would in turn seal their powers, and allow them to live a normal life that would keep them away from those who want to kill them, or use them.

And things were not always easy. After all, there were many attacks, meeting many enemies, and then nearly dying on many occasions.

However, he had managed to overcome these issues and make sure the spirits had a happy life.

Shinn soon arrived over to school as he then sighed and walked in.

Shinn: Well, I'm now in. Now to get ready to study for school.

Shinn soon was readying himself for class, but he was stopped upon he heard some voices.

???: Shinn!

Shinn soon turns to see four girls coming to him. One had long dark purple hair that was done in a pony tail as she had purple eyes. The second had short white hair with blue eyes. And the last two looked identical as they had orange hair with cyan eyes.

These were Tohka, Origami, Kaguya, and Yuzuru. Some of the spirits that he had saved in his journey.

 Some of the spirits that he had saved in his journey