Visiting

The next morning Tim wakes up to his usual 6:30am alarm, its routine. Even though he took a personal day. He gets up and dressed for the day then heads to the kitchen and makes a coffee, he puts the tv on and gets comfy.

By 7am he decides to check if Abigail is sleeping or not, he knocks the door and slightly opens it to see her fast asleep. He shouldn't wake her, she can wake up in her own time and see Lucy when she's ready. Pushing her wouldn't help this situation whatsoever. 

Abigail wakes up around 8:30 and throws on a hoodie and leggings, covering her mess from yesterday. Too much has happened in the last 24 hours for her liking. She goes through to the livingroom and Tim sits up, "you hungry? When do you want to go to the hospital?" Abigail pauses to think "I'm nit really hungry so can we leave the now?"

"You sure? Please eat something, your mother would kill me for not feeding you, even just a piece of fruit?" Tim asks her, not needing an angry Lucy on his back for not feeding her child. "Fine I'll have an apple on the way there" she replies. He throws her one and they head to the car and drive to the hospital, he tries to get a space as close to the main door as possible just so they can see Lucy sooner.

The two walk to where Lucy's room is and walk in to see her watching tv in her room. Her head turns when she hears the door open and her face lightens up when she sees who it is. "Abigail oh my thank goodness you're okay I was worried about you" Lucy gives her daughter a hug. "Worried about me? You were kidnapped, I was worried about you!" Abigail tells her mom whilst starting to tear up.

Tim is standing there awkwardly, "we would've stayed but I thought that she deserved a bed to sleep in and not a hospital chair." He shifts his weight between feet. "I cant thank you enough for looking after her, im so sorry I shouldn't of went out for that drink last night" Lucy tells him.

"I'm going to head into the station and finish paperwork, both of you text me or call me if you need anything at all. I'll try come back but I can guarantee I won't be alone" Tim chuckles thrm waves to the girls, "okay we will, thank you again Tim" Lucy waves back and watches him leave.

"I'm okay baby don't worry, I'll be out of here tonight or tomorrow okay?" Lucy can tell her daughter is worried, "I just miss you, also I thought you said Tim is mean? He's been nice to me, guess I'm his favourite Chen" she laughs. "Maybe, he can be nice but on duty he is really strict," Lucy replies.

The two talk for a long time, about anything. Just to keep their minds off of everything that has happened in the past day and a bit. The doctors come in a few times to make sure Lucy is stable, around 5:30 a doctor comes in to say that in the morning Lucy can go home. "Just take it easy Miss Chen, we advice that you don't push yourself too hard for the first couple days" he speaks, "okay thank you," she smiles. She gets her phone out once the doctor leaves and she messages Tim updating him on the news.

Not long later Tim walks in, "I saw your text, do you want Abigail to stay in my guest room again tonight if she wants to that is,"

"I'll stay in the extra room as long as we get here to take my mom home," Abigail states her clear rules to Tim, Lucy lets out a giggle and Tim smiles. "Okay I will, we should leave soon but whenever you are ready,"

The three talk for half an hour until visiting time is over, Abigail and Tim say goodbye to Lucy and start to head to Tim's car. He pulls into the driveway and they go into his house, "you know where everything is now, don't be afraid to ask for anything and help yourself to the kitchen. I'll be in the livingroom watching tv but if you want to watch it let me know and I'll go to my room and watch something else."

"Okay thank you Tim but I'm probably gonna relax and head to bed early," she's tired after a long day so it's probably for the better.

A/N sorry I've not updated these in ages but I'll try upload when I can!