Questions.

A/N: don't know if I can be bothered writing about Caleb and the bar in depth but you probably already know roughly what happens! Updates will be kinda slow im so sorryy

Lucy leaves the apartment and head out to a bar, leaving Abigail sitting alone in her room. She decides just to sit and watch her laptop then sleep since earlier she had a bad day. If her mom found out what she done she doesn't know how she would react, that's the scary thing. She could get really mad or go in the opposite direction and could possibly even cry.

A few hours pass and it's now 10pm, Abigail decides to call her mother quickly before she goes to bed.. just to see where she is and how long she would be. The phone rings out. No reply what so ever. "Maybe she met a guy there" Abigail thinks to herself, her mom has been looking for a boyfriend recently.

It hits 1am and Lucy still isn't home. Abigail is really panicking now.. she hopes she's at some guys house or something because she has no idea what to do, she would be back in the morning for her work things and a change of clothes anyways.

The next morning Abigail is getting ready for school. She tries to leave as late as possible in hopes to atleast say hi to her mom, but nope. It's 8:20am and she's still not home, should she just stop at the police station on her way to school when she passes?

That's exactly what she decides to do. She pops into the Mid-Whilshire Police Station and heads to the front desk, it's fairly quiet since it's 8:30 in the morning. She gets to the front of the line and there's a man there he starts to ask questions, "why are you here today?"

"My mom isn't home, she left at like 7 or something last night and never came back." Abigail mumbles out words, "okay, what's your name?" He replies, he gives Abigail a little look but she ignores it and says "Abigail Chen.. my mom is-" the man cuts her off and chips in with, "wait Chen? As in Lucy Chen? Sorry it's just, the name, you look exactly like her, she's late for her shift.. sorry about that" she says to him shyly "yes, she is.."

"Woah, she's never mentioned a daughter.." the man says. "I'll be back take a seat." Abigail does as he says and sits in the waiting area, 10 minutes later there's a 2 officers that come over to Abigail and take her to an empty room.

"I am Officer Bradford, this is Sergent Grey. How old are you.. Abigail?" He speaks whilst looking at the paper in front of him. "I'm fourteen, do you know anything about where my mom could be? I can't go to school without knowing she's home safe, please tell me she's okay" Abigail rambles out, "right now we don't know where she is, you could go to school right now or if you really want to you can stay here and do your homework. We will not tell you anything on this as we can't have you worrying, is that okay?" Sergent Grey kindly offers to Abigail.

"Is that okay? Ill stay away just, if yous find her can I know?" She quickly accepts the offer, wanting know ASAP when her mom is found. "We will let you know only when we know for sure where she is," Tim is quick to make sure she knows she will be one of the first to know when her mother is found.

"Hey why don't you follow me to my office the now, my wife is on her way she could take you somewhere if you would like?" Wade asks Abigail, "can I stay here please?" She doesn't want to be away from the station for a second in case she misses something important.

Abigail is sitting on a chair in Greys office whilst he is talking to some officers in the roll call room, in the past 2 hours she's been asked a lot of questions, asking if she's really Lucy's daughter, where she could've been, all different questions.

She's on her way to the bathroom when she recognises someone pacing up and down nearby. It's Tim, she knows he's her mothers training officer and he can be scary but she sees his face and feels the need to talk to him. "Are you okay?" She asks, its a silly question but what else is she supposed to ask? "I'm fine, what are you doing at this part of the station anyways? He snaps at her, "sorry I was looking for the bathroom and saw you, I know you're my moms training officer so I thought you wer-" he cuts her off, "worried? Yeah like hell I am, my rookie has possibly been kidnapped now her child is right in front of me which she has never mentioned once in the whole year and a half I've mentored her!" Abigail is frozen on the spot not knowing what to say, he looks truly upset.

"I'm sorry, I never knew my mom didn't mention me but please, find her." She begs him, "okay, I will but don't get your hopes up kid, this could go in two ways.." he warns her of the endless possibilities of what her mothers state could be.

On queue, a female officer makes her way over and grabs Tim aside, "Armstrong found her, at Rosilands relatives house in the middle of nowhere, she's buried in an oil barrel somewhere near there, let's go!" Tim tried to shush her as Abigail was right next to them but the woman, she read her badge and saw 'Lopez', didn't realise and quickly says "I'm so sorry we will be back i promise"