REAL FACE

Ayaan p.o.v

i had a beautiful sleep.yesterday i saw her but she was hiding her from me i guess.anyway no probz.today i will meet her.yesterday my mom made assure that i will marry her.so ,i am marrying her.and no more plans.what in a world?.everything happens for a reason.

so i took shower and prayed fajr.you know here there is no sleep after fajr.why can't i?because i don't have anything to do.

i went for breakfast.they had a dosa and sambar.hm nice.but it did not go great.but nice.i  was in my chair and khalid(ahaana's dad) spoke to me by gaining everyone's attention.:"so,go to the upper garden after eating breakfast".i said:"why?".i was looking at everyone's face with confusion.but their answer was a smile no smirking some of them.khalid:"just go".i nodded. after my breakfast i went upstairs.

wow!!i haven't seen this house completely.this looks amazing.then i heard a girl's voice behind me.i turned to see her.yeah i knew her.she is .mrs.raheef.i already met her before.she said:"oh,,how is this?".i said:"really looking good".she said:"Ahaana will be coming.so,i thought i can give you a company".i said:"is there any cousin brothers in my age who i can talk to?".she smiled and said:"oh..you are getting boring".i said:"not like that..i mean you don't want to waste my time for just you know..".then a girl came around in 16 or 17 years.she smiled said:"jithaji,how are you?".i asked with confuse:"what ?jithaji?".she replied:"yes.brother in law.that's hindi word.you don't know hindi?".oh shit..i don't watch any movie other than english.oh ..i guess everyone know this language except me.anyway i nodded.she introduced herself.:"my name is shahana.her name is also shahana.what to do?my family loves shahana,especially raheef".oh raheef's wife name is shahana.she was blushing.

then another girl came around 17 or 18 years old.she introduced herself.:"my name is Thana Zakaria".i introduce back.i wonder how many girls are here?.and when will she come?then another girl came with smile but you know whenever i saw them i don't have that the feeling she is Ahaana.what is that?leave it.she introduced herself:"i am Aqeela sabith".yeah everyone is saying their name with father.so i can easily understand.

then another girl came.i bet you she is not ahaana.she smiled and said:"hi,brother.my name is Thaskeena shajahan".i think she looks religious and her talks are like that.she was asking me whether i do pray or not?.i nodded but i wasn't having interest in speaking so much to them.

then i heard a similar voice but never heard.she called my name.she was smiling but not original one.a fake one.but still she looks nice.everyone was wearing hijab but she looks different.when she started conversation others stepped back and stood near the wall for hearing us.she said:"assalamu alaykum".wow,even she is too religious.

i said:"wa alykum mussala".she said:"i am Ahaana Fatima Kahtoon".oh she is ahaana.i got it befor she said but how?.i said back:"my name is Ayaan Ahed Khan".she smiled.a genuine smile.she said:"do you wanna ask anything?".i think she is not interested in talking.i said:"as we  are going to get married we need to know many thing each other".she smiled .that was an insulting smile . i asked:"yeah?what is there to smile?".she stopped smiling and said:"i ...i.you know..how can that be possible?".sh esiad like changing topic.i said:"we can understand and we are living in same house.she said:"did you like the view?".i said:"sure..amazing..it is".she said:"i will disclose when i  feel comfortable to you".

and she said assalamu alykum before leaving.i greeted back.then she left. her cousins made her big faces for her rude behaviour i guess.i am sure she have an answer to this.she is not ordinary girl for me.

and one more thing she is reallly beautiful.i liked her.what????i mean her behaviour.but she was rude to me.no did i or do i?oh allah why my heart is so confused.leav it.and finally met her.

let's see next......and what will happened?did she loves me?i don't know her face say that no.but why do i acre.maybe i am falling for her?.no but ohhfor my mother.yes.only for my mother.